Thailand Pass registration

Tried to register for the new Thailand Pass this morning.  Safari, Firefox and Chrome all tried, but just keep getting error messages.  Each browser lets me get to a different point but, in Safari and Firefox, I can load everything requested, but when I press SUBMIT I get the API error message.   Chrome won't even let me get past the first stage.  Anybody having the same problem? 

3 minutes ago, BoroBoy said:

That's the site I have been using.  Wondering if the system has been rushed in and not correctly formatted.  Would be interested to hear if anyone has successfully registered and, if so, which browser they used

If you go to the thread I linked to your questions will be answered.

7 minutes ago, Salerno said:

If you go to the thread I linked to your questions will be answered.

That is the link I have been using.  It won't allow submission of the data, just sends an error message in all 3 browsers I mentioned originally (2 different reported errors) 

Just now, BoroBoy said:

That is the link I have been using.  It won't allow submission of the data, just sends an error message in all 3 browsers I mentioned originally (2 different reported errors) 

No, it's a link to a thread on here discussing the new system (including the questions you have posted) not to the actual TP website.

2 minutes ago, Salerno said:

No, it's a link to a thread on here discussing the new system (including the questions you have posted) not to the actual TP website.

Appreciate the correction.  Having looked, it appears that it's a volume of traffic issue and, as someone else suggested, you just have to keep trying.

Just now, BoroBoy said:

Appreciate the correction.

Ah, just noticed your new here.

If you post a link to another thread it automatically embeds as above (there is an option to leave it as a link if you really want to). I guess the embedded image could be confusing if not used to it, if I noticed you where new here I would have elaborated, my apologies.

1 minute ago, Salerno said:

Ah, just noticed your new here.

If you post a link to another thread it automatically embeds as above (there is an option to leave it as a link if you really want to). I guess the embedded image could be confusing if not used to it, if I noticed you where new here I would have elaborated, my apologies.

No need to apologise.  Thanks for the explanation.