Resubmitting 'Thailand pass'

I successfully submitted my Thailand travel pass, with 9 days until my flight. 

However, I now see Sha+ hotels that are £100 cheaper than the one I booked (that is cancellable).  

Is it possible/worth to cancel the current hotel and book another one, and resubmit the Thai pass info ? 

(or is this more bother than it's worth)

23 minutes ago, Joejoejoejoe said:

I successfully submitted my Thailand travel pass, with 9 days until my flight. 

However, I now see Sha+ hotels that are £100 cheaper than the one I booked (that is cancellable).  

Is it possible/worth to cancel the current hotel and book another one, and resubmit the Thai pass info ? 

(or is this more bother than it's worth)

A number of options.. but first check what your existing booking is for. 

Does your current booking include Airport Transfer and PCR Test ?

Does the £100 cheaper hotel include Airport Transfer and PCR Test ?

IF not - you need to have paid for PCR Tests (booked on https://www.thailandpsas.com)

Is your existing booking refundable ?

IF you still wish to change, consider ‘maintaining’ the existing Thailand Pass application and ensuring you have something in your back pocket before making changes. 

As soon as you get your Thailand Pass Approval - then confirm a new ‘refundable’ SHA+ hotel and go for Re-submitting an application with the new address. 

Of course the question begs: Does the QR code / Thailand Pass actually list the SHA+ or AQ accommodation (in the same way the CoE did?)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

A number of options.. but first check what your existing booking is for. 

Does your current booking include Airport Transfer and PCR Test ?

Does the £100 cheaper hotel include Airport Transfer and PCR Test ?

IF not - you need to have paid for PCR Tests (booked on https://www.thailandpsas.com)

Is your existing booking refundable ?

IF you still wish to change, consider ‘maintaining’ the existing Thailand Pass application and ensuring you have something in your back pocket before making changes. 

As soon as you get your Thailand Pass Approval - then confirm a new ‘refundable’ SHA+ hotel and go for Re-submitting an application with the new address. 

Of course the question begs: Does the QR code / Thailand Pass actually list the SHA+ or AQ accommodation (in the same way the CoE did?)

Leave it along too many complications you have to resubmit everything then you be on the end of the list again. I submitted mine after several try’s as it was overwhelmed and I never got a confirmation Emil just that it was a success but the consular and government said as there are so many successes mine won’t get the confirmation until the 8th so I rescheduled my flight and hotel

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, portlandtree said:

Leave it along too many complications you have to resubmit everything then you be on the end of the list again. I submitted mine after several try’s as it was overwhelmed and I never got a confirmation Emil just that it was a success but the consular and government said as there are so many successes mine won’t get the confirmation until the 8th so I rescheduled my flight and hotel

When did you submit it to get confirmation on the 8th? 

I resubmitted mine yesterday, and my flight is on the 11th so I'm slightly worried. 

Thank you

I'll just copy / past what i just said in the main post :

Just keep trying.

I've tried like 15 times with 3 different email address, the last attempt worked INSTANT, received the QR code within like 5 seconds.

Do the tricks that seem to work, what i did :

1) Converted all my PDF to JPEG (no snapshot) online, just google it
2) Added a space after my passport number

3) Chose AQ hotel instead of ASH+

4) Uploaded my 2nd vaccine QR code (EU digital covid certificate) for both 1st and 2nd dose QR codes.

When i did that i worked like magic, i now have 14 pending requests but that didn't prevent the 15th attempt to go through

Edit : why did i try so many times ? 

After reading that post and seing people getting some instant confirmation / QR code i knew that the system was automated (first i thought it was done manually).

Hence, if you do not receive that confirmation instantly it means that the system wasn't able to properly read some of your uploaded documents, and your request will be processed manually (that's why some people receive the confirmation 1-2-3 days after, there's a human being behind).

So just keep trying until the system is able to process automatically.

• Like 1

On 11/4/2021 at 3:11 AM, Joejoejoejoe said:

When did you submit it to get confirmation on the 8th? 

I resubmitted mine yesterday, and my flight is on the 11th so I'm slightly worried. 

Thank you

I would be worried too with all the people that submitted after me that mine submitted on the 2nd twice lol (just in case) and was told I should get my confirmation letter by the 8th. I had to reschedule from the 5th to the 12th my hotel and flight. So I think you may not make it in time, if I was you I would move the hotel and flight forward for another week maybe more who knows?  there are too many that will be processed before you. Changing hotel dates you need to do 3 days before otherwise you lose the money. Hey we never know maybe you change then you get processed early it’s a gamble it I wouldn’t suggest that