Booking ASQ with Agoda

stubuzz

1 minute ago, sqwakvfr said:

I booked with Agoda twice in 2021 for Quarantine in BKK.  It took 2 days to get the booking confirmation from the hotel  so I could upload it to the then COE website.

Can you use the Agoda booking confirmation?

34 minutes ago, Alldar said:

You can contact the hotel directly through Agoda portal. That's what I did when I needed confirmation for COE.

For the COE no.  Do not know if under the Thailand Pass the Agoda document would be acceptable?  The actual letter from the hotel had to be uploaded into the COE portal.

1 hour ago, stubuzz said:

Can you use the Agoda booking confirmation?

My hotel told me to use the Agoda booking confirmation.    After checking it, I see it does specify "Special Entry Programme" and mentions inclusion of the testing and transport from the airport.

5 minutes ago, jaizan said:

My hotel told me to use the Agoda booking confirmation.    After checking it, I see it does specify "Special Entry Programme" and mentions inclusion of the testing and transport from the airport.

I just noticed that check in is at 14:00, but i arrive at 8 am in the morning. As this is a special program, I guess check in is anytime.

Question, it i apply for entry under this Thailand pass , I understand they do the test on arrival at the airport   But when I go to leave back to Australia how do I get get a PCR test on my departure to be allowed on the plane back to Australia ?

2.under the ‘test and go’ can i travel to Pattaya and also Koh Chang ?

3. FAQ on immigration state must have $50,000  medical coverage dose t say if need specific covid insurance ?

4. Under some of our credit card benefits we get free international insurance if we book and pay for our air ticket on our credit card , but we don’t get an official certificate of insurance just a insurance booklet that outlines the policy , is this acceptable to upload to the Thailand Pass website?

many thanks

17 hours ago, damascase said:

You could as well have booked with the hotel directly, if you need direct contact with them.

He booked with agoda and only needs to pay $25 usd lol thinks he got a deal well they won’t let you unless you pay $3,700 Baht Minimum for test and taxi pickup and hotel I tried it too but they don’t even list the AQ/ sha+ on agoda

11 hours ago, portlandtree said:

He booked with agoda and only needs to pay $25 usd lol thinks he got a deal well they won’t let you unless you pay $3,700 Baht Minimum for test and taxi pickup and hotel I tried it too but they don’t even list the AQ/ sha+ on agoda

No. I booked a 1 day package on Agoda for 4900bt and it took just over 24 hours for the hotel to send out their official booking receipt.

On 11/3/2021 at 6:02 PM, stubuzz said:

I just noticed that check in is at 14:00, but i arrive at 8 am in the morning. As this is a special program, I guess check in is anytime.

If the other places I've been to is any indication.  By the time you are done with testing and get to your hotel, it'll be waayyyy past 2pm.  

testing is done at hotel.

leaving airport is within 1h, arriving to hotel and checking in is within 2h.

Testing is done asap, soon after check in.

By 10am you can be fast asleep on your bed.

I have estimate directly from hotels - from 6-8h to the next day before noon (so can be even 30-40h).

One hotel offers 3h for an additional 500b. But I would rather stay at hotel to sleep off after one night on train and another night on an airplane (and jetlag from  6 hours time difference) 

Edited by internationalism