Test & Go scheme unavailable for Samui?

Got a bit of hesitation with the new regulations:
I need to bring 3 members of my family who are fully vaccinated here for NYE. All arriving from Belgium. From my understanding, there are entitled to the Test & Go scheme with one single day of quarantine in a hotel.
But when I go to https://asq.in.th and I choose the Test & Go scheme, there is no Samui or Phuket in the list.
So does that mean that the Test & Go is not applicable to Sandbox destinations? (which would be over stupid)
If yes, does that mean they need to do their single night of quarantine only in Bangkok and then will be able to freely book a BKK-USM flight with Bangkok Airways?
OR
Is it possible to have the Test & Go done in Samui, and if yes, how?
Thanks.

56 minutes ago, ronster said:

Would think booking one night in Bkk and after clear test then fly to samui would be easiest way.

The problem with that is you have no idea when your test result will come back and so would have to try and book the Samui flight the same day which if or when it gets busy is very difficult.

Just more more BS on top of the existing BS!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jaroulz said:

But when I go to https://asq.in.th and I choose the Test & Go scheme, there is no Samui or Phuket in the list.

It's a bit confusing at the moment, if the special 2-4 daily international Bangkok Air transit flights continue from BKK to USM. They were said to terminate by October 30th, but on the 1st November at least one were still flying, perhaps with previous COE bookings.

ASEAN NOW news story here...

If the transit flights are terminated, your family needs a one night in Bangkok stop for Test & Go, and you can buy BKK-ticket independent from the domestic Samui ticket.

Check with your airline if they sell a direct code-share tickets with Bangkok Air to Samui, it need to be a code share ticket to attend the special 5xxx-numbered international transit flight.

We try to keep all travel updates in the pinned thread about "Transportation from-to the islands..." HERE. Please share your experience, if such a booking is available...????

• Like 2

Hello it’s possible in Koh Samui

I advise you to look for SHA+ hotels and contact them directly by email or on Facebook 

List of hotel SHA+
https://asq.in.th/fr/cheapest-samui-sandbox-hotels

personally I have booked this hotel https://www.thebriza.com

• Like 1

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

They were said to terminate by October 30th,

They are still flying today.

PG5171 and PG5125.

Try and book with an airline that is codeshare with PG and book all of the way through.

The transit in Bangkok from International to domestic is in a 'bubble'.

Whether they are flying next month........

As khunPer states - utter confusion.

• Like 1

I've been looking for the exact same thing all day and trying to understand what's needed. I've been looking at the SHA+ hotels on Booking and Agoda and have just been calling and emailing directly. I spoke with Samui Smile and they said it's 2200 for a PCR test and 200 for Airport Transportation. I'm now waiting to see from her email how to go about sending payment and receiving the certificate.

Haven't heard back yet from the other 5 that I emailed but can keep you posted.

• Like 2

On 11/4/2021 at 12:09 AM, chocolatesound1 said:

I've been looking for the exact same thing all day and trying to understand what's needed. I've been looking at the SHA+ hotels on Booking and Agoda and have just been calling and emailing directly. I spoke with Samui Smile and they said it's 2200 for a PCR test and 200 for Airport Transportation. I'm now waiting to see from her email how to go about sending payment and receiving the certificate.

Haven't heard back yet from the other 5 that I emailed but can keep you posted.

Booked the 6500 baht package with Samui Smile. Includes everything for 2 people and already received the certificate. Again call and email directly and they will email a credit card form to fill out or you can pay with a bank transfer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1