What Thread Would Make You Happy?

Bluecat

Farang girls,

You very seldom start a thread and very very seldom reply to one outside the "farang girls".

Why is it so?

You're not shy.

Everybody knows it.

Especially the guys who "criticize" you on this forum,...

So, please, why aren't you more "vocal"? :o

Oh. It's not about being vocal or not being vocal. For me, that is. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion, and I'm certain there are lot of interesting topics being discussed on the other forums but because my internet time is somewhat limited, I seldom check them and stick to this one. But just for you, Bluecat, I'll make an effort in the future :o

Oh, I don't think anyone would say I was guilty of that Bluecat! :D I would never be described as shy or retiring by anyone who has ever met me :o so you needn't worry on that point.

But truth be told, many of the topics in other threads I find completely irrelevant to my life; not in my relationships nor my experiences in Thailand.

I agree with you SBK.

I read the other posts allot (and laugh allot) but aside from a few business and visa questions most of the Farang guys posts don't apply to me. I also live in a small village (We have no bar girls!) on a small island so allot of my experiences here are different from those who live in the cities.

So bluecat why are you always in Farang ladies area? What do YOU want to know about us? :D

I read the other posts allot (and laugh allot) but aside from a few business and visa questions most of the Farang guys posts don't apply to me.

Most of them do not really apply to me either but I guess

Girls only write when they have something to say and

Men write, well, just to say something,... :o:D

Hi Blue Cat-

Well, I wish this section was a little more active. But until then I will continue to read about farang guys looking for 2 Thai girls to rent for a month!. Some of the guys here make me embarrassed to be a farang. I can see WHY some Thai's could have such disgust for us. Perhaps its because Ive only been here 2 years, but I must say I am constantly shocked and amused by this place.

Ps I havent seen a farang for two days, and that's ok!

:o

I read the other posts allot (and laugh allot)  but aside from a few business and visa questions most of the Farang guys posts don't apply to me.

Most of them do not really apply to me either but I guess

Girls only write when they have something to say and

Men write, well, just to say something,... :D:D

From my recent observations Bluecat you are wanting to get Aranya into a chat.

Please tell her what your MSN/Yahoo ID is and you'll (the both of you will) be off like scolded cats.

:o

sbk, " completely irrelevant to my life" is the perfect way to describe it! But occasionally I do find threads in the guys forums that interest me though I do not always respond, just read.

Bluecat, to be honest, since I'm a newbie, when I first read your posts, I thought you were a girl! :o

Note to HelloHello: I kinda agree with what you just wrote: " I wish this section was a little more active. But until then I will continue to read about farang guys looking for 2 Thai girls to rent for a month!. Some of the guys here make me embarrassed to be a farang. I can see WHY some Thai's could have such disgust for us. Perhaps its because Ive only been here 2 years, but I must say I am constantly shocked and amused by this place. "

It's up to us to make this forum more active :o Come on, girls, let's talk!

why aren't you more "vocal"?

Thought that was the reason most guys left the west :D:D

I read the other stuff and quite a bit of it makes me laugh, but it doesn’t relate to me so don’t bother contributing. Now to be brutally honest :o, (apologises for the language) but couldn’t give a flying f about such things as which bars offer the best blow jobs (am confident about my skills in that department :D). Seriously though and not having a go at anyone but it is a bit of a boys club. Actually it reminds me of a group of guys at their local chatting over a few pints. Sure they don’t mind the occasional chit chat with a good looking chic (esp if she’s got a great set), but they wouldn’t really appreciate a bird plonking herself next to them and joining in like one of the “boys” – even if she could drink them under the table :D.

By the way, something I wondered for quite some time.

And I'm not going to start a new thread for it.

How come more Thai girls post in the other forums than farang girls?

While there are more farang girls members,...