Anyone used asq.in.th ?

they are cheaper, than agoda. They are not official. Private company, but well placed and informed - as you can see from their website.

I will use them shortly.

I have bookmarked some 8 hotels, contacted them already and within minutes I can chose any of them (the cheapest at time - prices are changing by 1000b depending on room availability)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, internationalism said:

they are cheaper, than agoda. They are not official. Private company, but well placed and informed - as you can see from their website.

I will use them shortly.

I have bookmarked some 8 hotels, contacted them already and within minutes I can chose any of them (the cheapest at time - prices are changing by 1000b depending on room availability)

This afternoon I booked Amarynth Suvarnabhumi Hotel. THB6900 for test and go package full board and PCR test included. I booked directly through hotels website.

6am arrival when I return so thought better to stay near airport as fly on to Samui next day.

After payment, they emailed me asking for copy of passport ID page which they have to forward to ministry of Public Health, and copy of flight confirmation.

• Like 1

I've used them

They're fine but there's one major issue : They don't take CC payments, only bank transfer OR (unbelievable) :

They ask you to fill a form with ALL your credit card details so that they can charge you accordingly, thanks but no thanks.

Fortunately i was able to pay with my Kasikorn account, the other payment method is .. a joke, unless you have an e-card.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, hamdan5485 said:

As for Phuket, price quoted is only for room. Anyone knows how to go about the PCR test and airport transfer as the Thailand Pass also requires these 2 to be prepaid with proof to be uploaded with the hotel booking.

Ive noticed testing is done at Phuket airport and SHA site said test cost 4200 bt..also that site said transport costs 600-1500!!! I immed thought of taxi mafia having a say about this.......wouldnt be surprised as its how the islands work and who "runs" the islands as to why its not a package plan......just my exp and opinion

10 hours ago, internationalism said:

I will use them shortly.

Ive noticed some SHA + in CNX even though not listed on that ASQ site.....would I be able to test and hotel in CNX if i can find my way avoiding bkk flying?...

21 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Ive noticed testing is done at Phuket airport and SHA site said test cost 4200 bt..also that site said transport costs 600-1500!!! I immed thought of taxi mafia having a say about this.......wouldnt be surprised as its how the islands work and who "runs" the islands as to why its not a package plan......just my exp and opinion

The test costs 2400 baht when you book it at https://www.thailandpsas.com/

You can find hotels that offers free transport from the airport; otherwise, the price typically is as quoted when arranged by the hotel.

I am not sure if it is possible to arrange transport yourself, if so, you can take a look at  Vecay.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, farang51 said:

The test costs 2400 baht when you book it at https://www.thailandpsas.com/

You can find hotels that offers free transport from the airport; otherwise, the price typically is as quoted when arranged by the hotel.

I am not sure if it is possible to arrange transport yourself, if so, you can take a look at  Vecay.

oh right  got it backwards! lol 2400--NOT 4200! my bad

2 hours ago, Pepper9187 said:

I've used them

They're fine but there's one major issue : They don't take CC payments, only bank transfer OR (unbelievable) :

They ask you to fill a form with ALL your credit card details so that they can charge you accordingly, thanks but no thanks.

Fortunately i was able to pay with my Kasikorn account, the other payment method is .. a joke, unless you have an e-card.

Quoting myself, 

Well, that was poorly phrased :

They don't ask you to fill a form, they send you a word document where you're supposed to write down your 16 digits and CVV and expiry date in PLAIN, and just send the word document back by email.

Just like that.

Edited by Pepper9187

2 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Ive noticed some SHA + in CNX even though not listed on that ASQ site.....would I be able to test and hotel in CNX if i can find my way avoiding bkk flying?...

I don't think they do Test and Go, if I'm wrong please let me know

On 11/4/2021 at 5:58 PM, hamdan5485 said:

As for Phuket, price quoted is only for room. Anyone knows how to go about the PCR test and airport transfer as the Thailand Pass also requires these 2 to be prepaid with proof to be uploaded with the hotel booking.

The hotel I booked, albeit in bangkok,  just asked for passport ID copy and copy of flight confirmation. when I asked about PCR test, they said it was included in the booking.

I think they send the proof of PCR along with the photocopies to the MOPH.

Edited by phetphet