SHA Test & Go Hotel

KannikaP

I must book one of these packages in order to get my Thailand Pass. My car will be at Bkk Airport, so I want one close by. Any suggestions please.

Will I be allowed to drive my own car to the hotel to be then transported to wherever the PCR test is done?

21 minutes ago, Salerno said:

No.

So I guess I would have to leave my own car in the Airport parking , let them pick me up to take me to the hotel & test place, then get them to take me back to the Airport the next day after a negative result. 

1 minute ago, KannikaP said:

then get them to take me back to the Airport the next day after a negative result.

That'll be an extra cost (just a normal taxi unless you want to pay over the odds for hotel transfer).

1 minute ago, Salerno said:

That'll be an extra cost (just a normal taxi unless you want to pay over the odds for hotel transfer).

That's why I want a hotel close to the Airport, although some packages say to & from Airport shuttle is included. Keep on searching!

6 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

That's why I want a hotel close to the Airport

That's why I posted a link to an "airport hotel"; being so close you might be able to persuade them to give you a freebie trip back but if not, just around the corner.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Salerno said:

That's why I posted a link to an "airport hotel"; being so close you might be able to persuade them to give you a freebie trip back but if not, just around the corner.

That was so good of you, thanks. All booked for Bht 3900 including the PCR test, meals, shuttle etc. Cheers.

• Like 1

On 11/7/2021 at 1:07 PM, Salerno said:

Glad to be able to help, have a safe trip ????

Thank you so much for this suggestion Salerno. I booked the obligatory one night the day I return @ Bht 3900 including the test, and a few meals. if the test is done bewteen 14.00 and 02.00 you get the result at noon the next day. If 02.00 to 14.00 at midnight that night. Brilliant.

Then I asked them about parking my car up for 10 days before I stay with them............free of charge and shuttle to the airport.

I was so pleased that I then booked a further night & PCR test for the day before I fly to satisfy Dubai Immigration, all for Bht 3500, and they said that I did not really need to stay the night...but I shall.

Elegant Airport Hotel, 12 km from the airport.

12 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Then I asked them about parking my car up for 10 days before I stay with them............free of charge and shuttle to the airport.

That's excellent customer service, glad it worked out so well.