Where is 90 day reporting done nowadays?

SamSanuk

Did the drive thru last week at Immigration next to airport. All you need is your passport, no copies needed.

You drive your car or scooter next to the drive thru booth, they hand you the form to fill out. You drive away and fill out the form, then drive back to the same booth and hand in passport + form.

All in all takes about 20 seconds if you have the form already filled, if not, do as above and takes 5 mins at most.

23 minutes ago, inThailand said:

Anyone have success recently doing an online 90 day report? In Phuket? 

I drove down from Chiang Mai and tried to do it in Phuket but they told me to go back to CM and do it from there.  Tried 5 times and no luck online.

• 2 weeks later...

An update at Immigration near Airport.

They seem only to have drive thru and no one was there at 12:45 (opens at 1pm). 

Just stood there wondering if a car was required, when the window popped open. Although I had copies of all my passport pages, all he wanted was TM47 form. Literally 30 seconds, I was done.

Super fast! Recommended. 

Edited by SamSanuk

I drove through on my bike today at 1:15. There was one bike ahead of me just finishing up. I moved up to the window, handed in my passport and form, got back my new slip and passport in less than 30 seconds and was back on the road in less than a minute from the time I entered the compound.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/24/2021 at 2:27 PM, SamSanuk said:

An update at Immigration near Airport.

They seem only to have drive thru and no one was there at 12:45 (opens at 1pm). 

Just stood there wondering if a car was required, when the window popped open. Although I had copies of all my passport pages, all he wanted was TM47 form. Literally 30 seconds, I was done.

Super fast! Recommended. 

Seem to have drive thru only but you walked and did it?

Of course, things are not as they seem.

Also noteworthy that at Promenada it is possible to submit the 90d report for another person (usually I do for myself and my wife, just me present). At Airport Imm, a sign states that this is not possible and refers to Promenada.

(although, last week I tried for my wife and the officer after a couple of questions kindly obliged).