Retirement Visa Extension - Bank Balance Question

I am due to apply for my retirement visa extension in late October. My understanding of the financial requirement is that the total of my yearly retirement income (monthly X 12), plus, my Thai bank account balance must equal or exceed 800,000. THB.

I must get a note/letter from the bank documenting the amount on deposit in my account. And, according to Immigration, this balance must be on deposit three months before applying for the extension. My question is, will I still be granted the extension should my bank account balance dip below the necessary level in the 3 month interval preceeding application for the extension?

In other words, is it necessary that the required amount be on deposit in the bank for the entire three months preceeding applying for visa extension, or is it acceptable to meet the financial standard (have necessary funds on deposit) on the day of applying for the extension plus on the day which would be three months before said application? With rather extensive medical bills, etc., I am having difficulty maintaining a high enough balance during each month until my next, monthly retirement check arrives.

I am due to apply for my retirement visa extension in late October. My understanding of the financial requirement is that the total of my yearly retirement income (monthly X 12), plus, my Thai bank account balance must equal or exceed 800,000. THB.

I must get a note/letter from the bank documenting the amount on deposit in my account. And, according to Immigration, this balance must be on deposit three months before applying for the extension. My question is, will I still be granted the extension should my bank account balance dip below the necessary level in the 3 month interval preceeding application for the extension?

In other words, is it necessary that the required amount be on deposit in the bank for the entire three months preceeding applying for visa extension, or is it acceptable to meet the financial standard (have necessary funds on deposit) on the day of applying for the extension plus on the day which would be three months before said application? With rather extensive medical bills, etc., I am having difficulty maintaining a high enough balance during each month until my next, monthly retirement check arrives.

Your income letter will state a montly amount, lets say 40k wich is not enough to meet the 65k for extension

Your income letter will be counted as 40k x 12 = 480k

Your bank balance will need to be above (at all times) 320k during the 3 months prior to your application for extension

Good luck