Thailand Pass - quick query

I am about to delve into the murky waters of the Thailand Pass - wish me luck  !!    I wonder if anyone can assist on the insurance requirement and many thanks  in anticipation.

I have booked with Emirates and am entitled to their free insurance for the duration of my stay (90 days).  I understand that this is good for the Pass.  However, I am at a loss how to get the confirmation in a form that can be downloaded to the Thailand Pass to their satisfaction.  Has anyone succeeded in doing this, and how did you do it please ?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, AlbionBob said:

One should be able to contact Emirates about this, but it is impossible to talk to anyone there, as they never answer the phone !

They answer but it takes a long time.

You need to contact AIG in UK and ask them to send you Proof of Insurance.

They handle the insurance for Emirates, so Emirates can't send this.

They need your ticket number, Booking number is not enough. 

They will then send the Proof of Insurance via email.

Good luck and happy travels

Happy to advise that I got a response from AIG, who are the insurers for Emirates Insurance, and they did indeed issue a certificate confirming the cover !  They did require to see a copy of the flight booking, which was easy for me to send.  Credit to them - it came within 48 hours !  The Thailand Pass accepted it, although I did merge the two pages of the certificate.  I haven't yet had the acceptance for the whole pass yet, but fingers crossed !   Thanks again, Bok, for pointing me in the right direction.