Scoot to launch non stop flights from Bangkok to London Gatwick

I visit Thailand almost every year... Well, the low pricing Scoot has to offer are easy to be seduced by. But believe me when I say that these are a complete rip-off. I mean, I have nothing against low-cost airlines; I prefer the no-frills approach, and who wouldn't want to save a few bucks? Scoot, on the other hand, is not just a "cheap cost," but also a "poor quality" airline. I remember taking a private drive , think the company name was Simber, it was before 2 years ago, I had to fly from Heathrow to Suvarnabhumi Airport. But as soon as I boarded the plane, I realised what a huge mistake I had made.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, SSimon1984 said:

I visit Thailand almost every year... Well, the low pricing Scoot has to offer are easy to be seduced by. But believe me when I say that these are a complete rip-off. I mean, I have nothing against low-cost airlines; I prefer the no-frills approach, and who wouldn't want to save a few bucks? Scoot, on the other hand, is not just a "cheap cost," but also a "poor quality" airline. I remember taking a private drive , think the company name was Simber, it was before 2 years ago, I had to fly from Heathrow to Suvarnabhumi Airport. But as soon as I boarded the plane, I realised what a huge mistake I had made.

I am assuming that you understand the the difference between long haul flights and domestic/short haul flights.

....or maybe you don't.