Judo in Bangkok

NickChery

Hi, I’m looking for a Judo club for adults in Bangkok.

I practiced a long time ago in Europe and now I want to find a good place to train.

I’ve heard about the Ramkhamhaeng University Stadium and The Youth Center Thai-Japanese...

Some clubs in BKK have a judo session but more focused on jiu jitsu, but it’s not what I’m looking for.

Thanks a lot!

Nick

I believe bangkok fight lab.

Shannon wirachai trains there and i think he is a judo guy.

Aside from that i have noticed that traditional martial arts clubs in thailand seem less welcoming to westerners but maybe it's just in my head. I seen a traditional judo club and a few taekwondo clubs. Normally younger thais. Contacted one once and got no reply. 

8 hours ago, sikishrory said:

I believe bangkok fight lab.

Shannon wirachai trains there and i think he is a judo guy.

Aside from that i have noticed that traditional martial arts clubs in thailand seem less welcoming to westerners but maybe it's just in my head. I seen a traditional judo club and a few taekwondo clubs. Normally younger thais. Contacted one once and got no reply. 

Hi Sikishrory,

I tried Bangkok Fight Lab, it looks really good, but there’s only one Open Mat judo class Saturday and focused on Jiu Jitsu.

They told me to go to Chulalongkorn University.

Maybe they are not use to receive Westerners in Traditional clubs. But everything is possible, I will find the good place ;)