Thailand Pass from USA--Vax Proof

Tom F

There are several threads on the many aspects of the Thailand Pass (TP).  Apologies if this the wrong place to ask what is a narrow question.   What works (or doesn't) as proof of vaccination in the USA?  The only nation-wide document  is the small white card labelled: "CDC COViD-19 Vaccination Record Card," which has hand-written details on your vaccination.    Some states, including New York where I am vaxxed, also have an electronic/digital pass system which includes a tidy, printed,  one-page record of the vax, including a QR code.  It's got a New York State logo and is called "COVID-19Vaccination Excelsior Pass Plus."  So.....my question is which would be better for my application?  The CDC card, or the New York State document?   Any experiences with the CDC card, or similar State documents?  

I had the CDC vaccination card for my thailand pass approved but it took longer because they had to manually verify it. If it was a vaccine with qr code it would be auto approved quicker. Applied November 2nd and was approved November 8th.

Edited by tomei