Lazada

Misab

Lately I ordered from Lazada 3 set outdoor sockets as shown on picture below.

What I received was 3 double but no single. I have written to Lazada and asked

for help to get the 3-missing single.   But Lazada doesn’t reply.  Has anyone else had this kind of experience with Lazada, that you did not get what you paid for and no response back?

1786644831_outdoorsocket.jpg.58dd0d2f742fa7f9291e4572b4992b5c.jpg

• Haha 1

Have you used "chat" and spoke to the seller about it ? Thats the first step, Lazada is AFTER no resolution with seller.

From your description you got MORE than you ordered.

2 x dpuble 1 single ordered

3x double received !

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, JaiMaai said:

Are you sure you ordered "sets" of double and single sockets.

Some sellers can make it a bit confusing because you need to specify which one you want even though it shows both in the picture...

sock.jpg

No, not in this case, they sell it as a set, and one single doubble cost a little over 300 bahts, I paid 650

2 hours ago, Misab said:

No, not in this case, they sell it as a set, and one single doubble cost a little over 300 bahts, I paid 650

I bought 3 set because we are building a house the doubble cost 333 b. and the sinle 317

If paid COD, the only refund option appears to be via Lazada Wallet. This has to be activated via the app only and requires, amongst other things, scanning your passport info !  This is also subject to the Seller doing it's part of the process !

3 minutes ago, mancub said:

If paid COD, the only refund option appears to be via Lazada Wallet. This has to be activated via the app only and requires, amongst other things, scanning your passport info !  This is also subject to the Seller doing it's part of the process !

This is why I recommend paying by debit/credit card, then it will just be refunded on the card

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mancub said:

Not required,

There is a 'manual' option for transferring your money back from Lazada wallet using your Lazada phone app.

I used it last week, took about 3 days for the money to appear in my bank account.

this is where COD gets a bit tricky as you can't open to check the item when it's delivered .....  therefore you have to go through the whole rigmorol of getting the item swapped or a refund.

I use COD every time,   as there is no way i'd give my credit card to Lazada's platform in Thailand especially.

What's the benefit of COD  ?

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

this is where COD gets a bit tricky as you can't open to check the item when it's delivered .....  therefore you have to go through the whole rigmorol of getting the item swapped or a refund.

I use COD every time,   as there is no way i'd give my credit card to Lazada's platform in Thailand especially.

Whats the benefit ?

• If its too late arriving you simply refuse delivery.
  • If it it doesnt turn up at all, you lost nothing.
  • No card details given (security ).
  • if its the wrong shape/size /weight or sounds/looks like its broken, refuse delivery, nothing lost, no hassle.
  • If you change your mind or find a better deal, refuse ddlivery, nothing lost.

Just some off the top of my head. ????

• Like 2

7 hours ago, steven100 said:

You don't have to save credit card details to Lazada, i update again for each transaction, more secure than saving details

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Not required,

There is a 'manual' option for transferring your money back from Lazada wallet using your Lazada phone app.

I used it last week, took about 3 days for the money to appear in my bank account.

Maybe, but you need to apply/register for the "wallet" first for the refund to be credited to it. Or am I missing something, as via the wallet was the only option given ?

21 hours ago, steven100 said:

If it doesn't arrive, you don't pay.

If it's late, you don't have to pay.

If you change your mind, you don't have to pay.

If the package is suspiciously small/light, you don't have to pay.

Edited by BritManToo