AIS Billing

Russell17au

I am not sure if this is the right forum. Has anyone had problems with AIS billing? We have 2 phones and the internet with AIS and we receive the bill for the internet separate to the phone bills and the phone bills have always been sent on the one email so that they can be printed off separately but lately AIS have either changed everything or they have become just like this government because they can no longer send the 2 bills together but instead only send 1 of the phone bills and not send the other at all and as for the call centre they do not do anything to help except to tell me that I can go to the store in Central Plaza and have it fixed. But that store does not open until 11:00 and then you must still wait and it takes ages to try and get it sorted and this also happened last month as well plus a couple of months ago as well. So my wife cannot open her shop at 9:00 as she needs to come with me to try and get this mess sorted out. When we first signed with AIS everything worked great for about 4 years but now it is becoming a nightmare with them. Anyone else had the same problems with them?

43 minutes ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Have you tried installing the MyAIS app and paying online.  It is ultra easy.

I am happy with the way we have been doing things and there has not been a problem with the billing for 4 years until our July bills when they only sent my bill and not the wife's bill then it was supposed to be fixed and the August and September bills were ok but then the October bill they only sent my wife's and not mine and this bill they sent neither but sent a message to my phone telling me what my bill is and a message to the wife's phone telling her what her bill is. This is not what we signed up for and I am not interested with MyAIS and paying online.

11 hours ago, Russell17au said:

I am happy with the way we have been doing things and there has not been a problem with the billing for 4 years until our July bills when they only sent my bill and not the wife's bill then it was supposed to be fixed and the August and September bills were ok but then the October bill they only sent my wife's and not mine and this bill they sent neither but sent a message to my phone telling me what my bill is and a message to the wife's phone telling her what her bill is. This is not what we signed up for and I am not interested with MyAIS and paying online.

I take it that's a no then????

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Russell17au said:

Being flexible is key to enjoying life in Thailand....pay via mobile app and save yourself some grief

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Will27 said:

I take it that's a no then????

I have been caught with online payments where double payments have been taken and it took the threat of court action to get the money back before and I do not do them with any company, but that is not what I asked in this thread

Why do people not bother to read the threads and answer what questions that are ask instead of telling a person what to do and how to do things. There are reasons that I will not pay anything online and that is my personal choice but that is not what I asked on this thread.

Edited by Russell17au

14 hours ago, Russell17au said:

That is exactly what my grandfather use to say about his toilet. Who knows, maybe he is a happier man doing his thing his way, but I prefer a more modern lifestyle. 

Good luck with your AIS payment.

toilet-loo-public-toilet-old-toilet-royalty-free-thumbnail.jpg

03_FancyToilets__DXVToiletatPortland_3.-SpaLet-AT200-Integrated-Bidet-Toilet_2.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2