Air Asia Fully Vaccinated to Fly?

skorts

A friend flew internally with Air Asia last week. He is fully vaccinated but there were no vaccination checks made. Apparently the Air Asia app does not have the facility within Thailand to upload vaccination certificates which would normally be done as part of the on-line check in process. 
My friend checked in on-line, arrived at the airport with hand luggage only, printed off a boarding pass and the only check on boarding the plane was a stand-alone, unmanned temperature check which not everyone bothered to do. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, skorts said:

My friend checked in on-line, arrived at the airport with hand luggage only, printed off a boarding pass and the only check on boarding the plane was a stand-alone, unmanned temperature check which not everyone bothered to do. 

As it should be! It's my experience in Kalasin Province over the past few months that everyone has simply got tired of the largely pointless routine of, as you mentioned, temperature checking. None of my local supermarkets any longer have someone manually (or womanually ???? ) checking everyone as they enter, and no-one enters their details in a book as before. And I've never once seen anyone use the QR code available.

• Thanks 1

Air Asia are still flying ? They stopped their daily service to and from Don Muang to Buriram which is a pain as there is now only Nok Air operating a reduced schedule  .

3 months ago I flew Phuket to Don Muang with Thai air and had to show vax certs .