How to report serial pest.

DrJack54

I'm hoping a mod or anyone can advise.

I'm aware of ignore function. 

The thing is recently there is poster that goes through a thread and basically puts laugh emoji on EVERY/most  posts.

Yes I have put laugh emoji on thread here and there myself.

I realize that folk would say ..

Poster is a dill just don't take notice. 

So to my question....is that practice against rules or just tell me Jack get over it.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Haha 1

Posting Content & General Conduct

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

Stalking most probably. Maybe trolling too if emojis count.

3 hours ago, sirineou said:

Top right corner of the post box there are thee dots. if you click on them you get two options, Report and share.

If I was you ,I would not bother the moderators with it. god knows they have enough on their plate with reading every inane thread and post. A thankless job IMO.

Emoji's are by definition subjective , who is going determine what someone should find funny or not ?  If someone is daft enough to want to identify themselves as  an idiots, by laughing at everything , I would decider it a service. Remember you are not the only one who sees that laugh emoji and wonders why this person finds this  post funny. 

Sorry for the many typos. 

There should be a "to" before " determine what someone should find funny

rather than "decider"  should be consider it  "  . It seems that for some reason , the Edit option either does not work for me  or it expires after a short time. .

To my defense  , if one was to look at the time stamp of the post one will see that it was made about 4:30 am a time when I should be taking my beauty sleep, but barking dogs and cacadoudling roosters decided that I am way too pretty .  Unfortunately though more sleep might not improve my looks , being that they are beyond improving, it could improve my spelling. 

be warned  If anybody laughs at this post I am reporting you ????

• Haha 1