2014 Toyota Altis Corolla Dual fuel Automatic on Display at Buriram Builders Merchants Ruangsangthai Hardware November 23

kamalabob2

2014 Toyota Corolla Altis Price reduced and you can see it at Buriram Builders Merchants Covered Parking lot starting November 23, 2021. Mr. Pichai was kind enough to allow me to park my personal 2014 Toyota Corolla Altis in the customer parking lot of Ruangsangthai Hardware on Highway 2074 in Buriram. I reduced the price to 358,000 baht. You can make me a "reasonable" offer via PM after you see the car. Miss Jaew has the keys at her desk inside Ruangsangthai. If you desire a test drive please bring your PASSPORT and Thai driver's license. They will make a photocopy of both ID prior to any test drive. You don't need either to have Miss Jaew, Miss Biew, Mr. Moses Lopez or Mr. Les Ridd open the Toyota and pop the hood and allow you to start the engine. The Toyota Altis is on show in Buriram and I have the registration book and paperwork in Satuk. I certainly can drive to the store to meet serious buyers who has seen and started the car in person. Frankly, I paid for advertisements on Facebook marketplace and it was tire kickers, those who pleaded for credit terms and a slew of "tent sale" owners. I bought a 2021 Toyota Cross and no longer need this Toyota Altis. There are minor scratches on the "pleather" seat covers and a small chip in the windshield. It runs perfectly and was only serviced at the Toyota dealerships in Buriram since the day I bought it brand new. Thank you for your consideration. The phone number and details are on the "poster" attached. When it sells and the title is transferred I will post notice. I had it checked on Monday November 22 at Phanom Rung Toyota dealership in Buriram. This was my personal commuter car to drive from Satuk to Buriram on Highway 219. 

Toyota Corolla 2014 Altis for sale Buriram Ruangsangthai.jpg

Buriram Toyota Corolla Altis for sale at Ruangsangthai Hardware store November 22.jpg

Toyota Corolla Altis for sale safety check November 22 at Toyota dealer Buriram.jpg

Toyota Corilla Altis 2014 sale dual fuel at Ruangsangthai in Buriram.jpg