Non O visa from UK approved in one day

3 hours ago, Tuvoc said:

Very fast. And for me, the Thailand Pass from the UK only took two days as well. 

Can you advise me what insurance company?
I'm concerned that my normal insurance (Nationwide) cover for far excess of $50,000 and Covid, it is not explicitly stated on the front page of certificate and will be a problem with Thai Pass.

4 minutes ago, Alidiver said:

I'm concerned that my normal insurance (Nationwide) cover for far excess of $50,000 and Covid, it is not explicitly stated on the front page of certificate and will be a problem with Thai Pass.

I've just taken out insurance with AXA and am now in the process of booking an ASQ hotel for 10 days. The insurance I have is good enough for the hotel as they wanted a copy of it upfront.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alidiver said:

I have a Cigna Global policy that covers me as an expat in Thailand. So the normal certificate, and they supplied me with a supplemental letter confirming that the policy covered Covid specifically. 

3 hours ago, Tuvoc said:

I have a Cigna Global policy that covers me as an expat in Thailand. So the normal certificate, and they supplied me with a supplemental letter confirming that the policy covered Covid specifically. 

What length of insurance cover did you obtain and entered Thailand on what type of visa, visa exempt etc? 

5 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

What length of insurance cover did you obtain and entered Thailand on what type of visa, visa exempt etc? 

Standard Non-O retirement. It is an annual policy (paid monthly) that had just renewed for another year.

2 minutes ago, Tuvoc said:

Standard Non-O retirement. It is an annual policy (paid monthly) that had just renewed for another year.

Thanks for reply, however I asking various posters length of the compulsory 50k insurance.

Directed at folk just taking out a policy to satisfy the requirements, which in my mind is not clear..

On 11/25/2021 at 7:21 PM, DrJack54 said:

For me there is confusion regarding this.

Your non O gives you a 90 day stamp however you can obtain insurance cover for one month.

How long do plan to stay in Thailand.

One month according to my flight itinerary.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:21 PM, DrJack54 said:

5 minutes ago, Edward Abbott said:

One month according to my flight itinerary

Still not clear. 

Let's keep it simple.

Your title heading is Non O....

That's grants you a 90 day permission of stay when you enter Thailand.

You also state that you had a 30 day insurance policy. 

Then state "according to my flight itinerary".

So here's the question.

Did that itinerary show outbound flight within 30 days hence only needing 30 day insurance OR you could just have obtained 30 day insurance without regard to onward flight and the fact that your stamp into Thailand would be 90 days.

2 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Still not clear. 

Let's keep it simple.

Your title heading is Non O....

That's grants you a 90 day permission of stay when you enter Thailand.

You also state that you had a 30 day insurance policy. 

Then state "according to my flight itinerary".

So here's the question.

Did that itinerary show outbound flight within 30 days hence only needing 30 day insurance OR you could just have obtained 30 day insurance without regard to onward flight and the fact that your stamp into Thailand would be 90 days.

Is that you keeping it simple?

Suppose I'll keep you guessing..

• Sad 1

Just now, Edward Abbott said:

Is that you keeping it simple?

Suppose I'll keep you guessing..

Useless reply to simple question that was asked for assisting others.

Clearly you don't understand. 

It's about what's required for length of insurance.

Sad.