Thailand Pass - Can I use the same pass twice?

Hi,

I've got a valid Thailand Pass.  I traveled overseas for one week and have since returned to Thailand on my Thailand Pass, following all the procedures.  No issues.

My Thailand Pass shows an Expire Date of 10-Feb-2022.

I will travel out of Thailand again for another week or so in December.  Do I need to get a new Thailand Pass, or can I use the same one?  The officials at the airport will make sure I have the SHA+ hotel booked and such, so it feels like it should be OK to use the current, valid Thailand Pass.

I wasn't able to find anything on the FAQ on this question.

If anyone has any experience with this I'd appreciate some advice.

Thanks!

T.

• Thanks 1

I’m thinking of visiting Singapore for a week. The question I had about the pass is how long the health insurance has to be valid.

I mean, I live in Thailand on a retirement visa and will use a re entry permit for traveling in and out, so does the health insurance have to be for a year, until my 1 year visa expires, 90 days, or some other arbitrary time period?

if anyone has any information on that I would be very interested to know.

Nothing to confirm, but why wouldn't the pass be good until the expiration date?

The date on it is when you first entered.  If you left and came back why wouldn't it still be good as long as you follow the protocols?  On the insurance, I have not heard of the authorities checking this document at the airport with TP entry.

On 11/25/2021 at 1:55 PM, tweezer said:

Thanks, yes, I just noticed that.  That's OK, I can apply for a new Thai Pass.  It's simple enough.

Simple enough.  I wish....  I haven't gotten mine yet and I fly on the 9th.  I have a Tourist Visa (TR) too.  Not sure what's happening.