Recommendation for an trustfull agent ref. Visa NON-O at Phuket Immigration ++ strongly desired.

I (German) arrived at Phuket Airport on November 14 by visa excempt 30 days. 

For a NON-O application in Immigration Phuket plus 1-year Retirement Extension later on I am urgently looking for a Phuket agent who saves me the stress with the IOs - it's now certainly because of my age ????

All documents are in place and completed, including THB 800K+ for years in a SCB account in my name.  Went to Immigration Phuket today - very crowded and totally stressed officers.

I am certainly willing to pay for an experienced agent -I just can't and won't do it by myself anymore.

The matter is urgent as the 15 days deadline for NON-O before the Visa Excempt 30 days expires is already over tomorrow or Monday??.

Thanks already for a recommendation, gladly also by PM.

Thank you, I know about the extension +30 days. But I would not like to do that personally either.

However, I have read that the NON-O application may only be made after the first visa excempt 30 days, not after the +30 days extension.

Is that correct?

10 minutes ago, phuketcouple said:

Which documents plus how many copies of them plus 'TMs?' plus  ....... need to be submitted?

Requirements for the non-o visa is here. https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/8-1.pdf

If you have had the 800k baht in a Thai bank they will waive the proof it came from abroad that is mentioned,

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

Requirements for the non-o visa is here. https://bangkok.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/8-1.pdf

If you have had the 800k baht in a Thai bank they will waive the proof it came from abroad that is mentioned,

Thanks @Ubonjoe,

I know the conditions for a NON-O visa, I had everything with me today.

- For the first time in over 10 years, they didn't accept the 800K+ bank statement because it was from yesterday afternoon as always before.
- They also did not accept my 30 year lease contract (copy of registration from Land Office Phuket in my name) for my house - instead TM30 MUST be filled out and 'notarized'.

But sorry, I was not asking for the necessary documents NON-O, but for the necessary documents and other forms for the application for another 30 days visa excempt.

Could you pls. help me with this?

Thx

You can do the 30 day extension at the small IO In Patong beach - Cost = 1900 baht.

TM7 Form

Copies of passport page, TM6, Visa exempt entry stamp, all signed plus 1 passport picture - Simple & quick process at the tourist friendly office in Patong.

Then maybe a possible 60 Covid extension.

The Non O has to be done at the main IO in Phuket Town - I tried to apply for a 90 day Non O myself last week, but was unsuccessful.

Im pretty new on this forum & a lot of folk dont like " Agent" talk.

I can tell you though, that it is highly possible to get a 90 day Non O Visa PLUS your 12 month extension - At the same time - With or without the financials.

This service takes approx 3 weeks & obviously incurs a service charge.

9 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

You can do the 30 day extension at the small IO In Patong beach - Cost = 1900 baht.

TM7 Form

Copies of passport page, TM6, Visa exempt entry stamp, all signed plus 1 passport picture - Simple & quick process at the tourist friendly office in Patong.

Then maybe a possible 60 Covid extension.

The Non O has to be done at the main IO in Phuket Town - I tried to apply for a 90 day Non O myself last week, but was unsuccessful.

Im pretty new on this forum & a lot of folk dont like " Agent" talk.

I can tell you though, that it is highly possible to get a 90 day Non O Visa PLUS your 12 month extension - At the same time - With or without the financials.

This service takes approx 3 weeks & obviously incurs a service charge.

The OP doesn't require any of that.

He has the funds in bank already.

Any agent can assist him with regards obtaining a Non O.

He can Google "visa agent Phuket" and find several.

Most likely select one the area of Phuket where he lives.

7 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

The OP doesn't require any of that.

He has the funds in bank already.

Any agent can assist him with regards obtaining a Non O.

He can Google "visa agent Phuket" and find several.

Most likely select one the area of Phuket where he lives.

Excuse me sir, but if you read his last post, he specifically requested information about applying for his 30 day extension & which documents wete needed - To which i replied.

1 minute ago, RedArmy said:

Excuse me sir, but if you read his last post, he specifically requested information about applying for his 30 day extension & which documents wete needed - To which i replied.

My error. Missed OP request for that info.

4 hours ago, phuketcouple said:

Thanks @jackdd, good to know.

Nevertheless, I am waiting for a recommendation for a reliable 'honest' Phuket agent who will take all the hassle of immigration off my hands - for a fee, of course.

What hassle?

If you qualify the process is easy.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:15 PM, RedArmy said:

TM7 Form

Thank you for the recommendation IO Patong plus list of necessary documents.

I was there this morning for 30 days extension of my first exempt. They are really customer friendly. In 5 minutes everything was ready. 

During the waiting time of about 45 minutes for the stamp I remembered the missing address verification for the NON-O visa. After a short inquiry, they issued a new one without any problems after I presented my leasing contract and an older address confirmation from my expired passport - without having to fill out any forms.

Now I feel really fit to apply for the NON-O Visa at IO Phuket-Town next week -- without the help of an agent.

Thanks again for your help.

2 hours ago, phuketcouple said:

Thank you for the recommendation IO Patong plus list of necessary documents.

I was there this morning for 30 days extension of my first exempt. They are really customer friendly. In 5 minutes everything was ready. 

During the waiting time of about 45 minutes for the stamp I remembered the missing address verification for the NON-O visa. After a short inquiry, they issued a new one without any problems after I presented my leasing contract and an older address confirmation from my expired passport - without having to fill out any forms.

Now I feel really fit to apply for the NON-O Visa at IO Phuket-Town next week -- without the help of an agent.

Thanks again for your help.

You are welcome.

I will be visiting Phuket Town IO next week myself to hopefully recieve my Covid Visa.

I might try again to apply for my 90 day Non O while i am there. I was unsuccessful on my last visit.

You need to go downstairs around the back to room 101.

Not the friendliest of rooms imo.

Good luck.

So, good luck to both of us in getting a Non-0 in IO Phuket Town next week.

You are absolutely right: Room 101 downstairs is not the friendliest of rooms in IO Phuket Town -- very carefully said ????

I will share my experience here after the second Non-O application there -- it would be nice to read yours too.

Have a nice day.

43 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

You are welcome.

I will be visiting Phuket Town IO next week myself to hopefully recieve my Covid Visa.

I might try again to apply for my 90 day Non O while i am there. I was unsuccessful on my last visit.

You need to go downstairs around the back to room 101.

Not the friendliest of rooms imo.

Good luck.

Don't forget the 6th and 10th next week are holidays I believe...........

On 12/2/2021 at 4:31 PM, CANSIAM said:

Don't forget the 6th and 10th next week are holidays I believe...........

My extension expires on the 10th December - My "Under Consideration" stamp says to return on the 10th.

If i go on the 9th, will they just stamp me in for another 60 days ??

11 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

My extension expires on the 10th December - My "Under Consideration" stamp says to return on the 10th.

If i go on the 9th, will they just stamp me in for another 60 days ??

Yes they will if your application has been approved.

21 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

And if not approved ???

I have 1 day to leave Thailand ?

That will tell you to come bank on another day. The under consideration stamp allows you to stay until it is approved or disapproved.

If not approved at a higher level then you are granted 7 days to leave the country.

Went to Phuket Immigration today - bypassed the Information desk Q. Went to the next counter which had a "Second Stamp" sign on the glass - Handed over my passport & got 60 day  extension stamp within 10 minutes - Very very happy & can now enjoy Xmas & the New Year in Thailand.