TV-Mucho recordings-Update-FYI

fangless

Just received the following e-mail from them;

"

Hi XXXXX,

Your complimentary Later premium subscription expires in 2 months.

But don’t worry, you’ll still have the ability to record your favourite TV with TVMucho. On the 25th January 2022, your complimentary Later premium subscription will be downgraded to ‘Later Lite’, the free version of Later, which comes bundled with TVMucho ‘Expat TV’ and ‘Family TV' Membership. ‘Later Lite’ lets you record up to 50 hours of TV, but your recordings are only saved for 7-days.

IMPORTANT: All your existing recordings will be deleted after 7 days of switching to 'Later Lite'.

How can I keep my recordings forever?

To keep your recordings, upgrade to one of our 5 Later premium plans offering 20-300 hours of permanent storage. Storage starts from just €1.79 a month for 20 hours, but we’re offering you 50 hours of Later permanent storage for just €1.89 a month! And if you purchase an annual subscription, you’ll save 25%!

CLAIM OFFER

Why is my complimentary Later premium subscription expiring?

Back in July 2020, we upgraded you free of charge to a 12-month subscription of ‘Later’. This was because we had to discontinue our ‘Record All’ TV service at the time. This complimentary subscription was due to expire in July 2021, but we extended it for a further 6 months until the 25th January 2022.

Should you have any questions, concerns or remarks about the matters discussed in this email, please do not hesitate to reach out via [email protected] or via our online chat. 

Here’s to great TV,

The TVMucho team.

You are receiving this system email because you have a TVMucho account."