Change my trip once got the Tpass

Already obtained my Thailand Pass a few weeks ago but changed plans.

Have a new plan (with new flights & dates). Do I need to reapply for a new Thailand Pass as my previous one is showing as valid three months? Thanks

FB_IMG_1638098082434.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You can use the Thai and Pass for entry if the change is 72 hours or less. More than that you have to get a new one. You would have to change your reservation and etc at the hotel you have reserved.l

Would you pls advise where that is written -- if 72 hours or less, can change? I did not see in TP FAQs, etc., and a friend who called the hotline was told that if you change the date of arrival, flight, hotel booking, you need to apply for new TP as all that info is linked.  Also, the pdf that contains your QR code specifies an "arrival date," though the QR code itself does not when scanned.

35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Link here on page one of TP (https://consular.mfa.go.th/th/content/thailand-pass-faqs-2)

image.png.1a5141c640b5969d470e13e14d1b9237.png

Then you will find this under general info.

image.png.23f0be241de98bbfb5b7dd18d19d76b6.png

You do need to change your hotel reservation to match you new arrival time.

I’m probably book very last minute so this piece of information is great, normally I can move hotel dates by 1 or 2 days flights also, my insurance is already valid from July to June next year.

Thanks (once again ) Joe