Thailand Pass with EU Green Pass question

I've submitted all the documents on 23 Nov to the thailand pass website.

The only doubt is the 2 part of the form where they request two different certificate of vaccination and eventually two different bar code.

I've updated the only document I've, the EU green pass in both those two parts.

With the EU green pass I've travelled on Phuket Sandbox scheme and received the COE within 24h.

Today is the 6th day of waiting.

Do you thing that this time EU green pass is not enough?

Thanks!

Many countries  in the world are closing their borders because  of the new Variant,  and the winter season  which tends to help perpetuate  viruses,  but Thailand  is going to open its borders, in spite of the scientific information  of the Omicron multiple spike proteins showing they are immune to antibodies...  everyone hang on there will be more to follow on this for sure.  Aren't you all glad you went and got in while the getting was good.  Now you need to hope you get a booster and that the booster can over come the spike protien mutations.  

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

If you uploaded the same proof showing both vaccinations it will be accepted.

Have you checked your spam folder for the email.

Did you use one of these email services.

image.png.a217beba3dac9ea6a1785737f708a759.png

Source: https://medium.com/thailand-pass

No problem with my spam folder.

I thought that to make things easier the 2 doses green pass certificate could have been enough.

I've sent an email to thailand pass help desk sending the first dose EU Green Pass certificate and its QR code in the hope my Thailand Pass get accepted.

I uploaded the same certificate for both because it showed first and second vaccinations. 

There is the option to add further information if required, so to be sure I also added my Yellow Vaccination Passport to the second one as well.

All was accepted.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, phetphet said:

I uploaded the same certificate for both because it showed first and second vaccinations. 

There is the option to add further information if required, so to be sure I also added my Yellow Vaccination Passport to the second one as well.

All was accepted.

The Yellow Vaccination Certificate should be the only required document for vaccination if you have a valid one infact with it I did the Phuket Sandbox COE in August.

The other single doses certificates could be hard to found in the available apps in my country.

8 hours ago, lavezzi said:

...The only doubt is the 2 part of the form where they request two different certificate of vaccination and eventually two different bar code.

I've updated the only document I've, the EU green pass in both those two parts...

I believe you refer to this part of the Thailand Pass (TP) application:

image.png

I have not seen the actual EU-compliant certificate issued in Italy but found this specimen on the Internet:

Lazio_certificato_vaccino.jpeg

You did the right thing by uploading your certificate both for "Vaccination 1 Dose" and for "Vaccination 2 Dose". You could also optionally have uploaded a cut-out of the QR code and uploaded the same code for both vaccinations. This would have automated the processing of your application and resulted in a faster approval.