Hi, i'm due to do my 2nd in country 1 year non o visa next week, i'm not 100% sure what paper work

i used last time, i'll put a list of what i think i need if i'm missing anything can someone please tell me,

i know everything is copied x3, 

My passport,

Wife's i'd/passport,

Marriage cert,

New letter from Ampour,

2 x pp photo's,

Map from house to immigration,

Blue house book,

Yellow house book,

Am i missing anything??,

Regards,

Chris.

14 minutes ago, chris.m.s said:

So i'm missing bank book , bank statements, house photo's, and departure card which i don't 

think i have anymore, what happens if i don't have it.

You will only need a letter from the bank confirming your account and you updated bank book showing the 400k baht has been in the bank for 2 months. No need for a statement unless bank book has not been updated since you put the 400k baht in the bank.

Immigration will issue a new TM6 card. Do you have a copy of your old TM6 departure card somewhere or at least its number.

So i'm missing bank book , bank statements, house photo's, and departure card which i don't 

I might have a photocopy somewhere in the house, but not 100% certain will have a look.

49 minutes ago, chris.m.s said:

I might have a photocopy somewhere in the house, but not 100% certain will have a look.

As wrote you will need a letter from your bank confirming your account. No need for a bank statement if your bank book page shows the 400k baht for 2 months.

They will give you a new TM6 arrival/departure card. Some offices will want a police report for the lost departure card. Having a copy will help them find your records.

Hi, two question's i forgot to ask is there a time limit for the letter from the ampour,

if i get it 2 or 3 days before is it still acceptable, last year we got it on the morning

we went this year the wife can't make it, also as my extension expires on the 12th

which is a Sunday can i go the following week or does it have to be before which

will only be open 3 days due to the holidays next week, 

TIA.