Good news for drinkers in Korat: Seven districts to all alcohol up to 10 pm in SHA approved restaurants

webfact

2pm.jpg

Picture: Bangkok Business News

Bangkok Business News reported on a press conference in Nakhon Ratchasima yesterday in which it was announced that some alcohol restrictions would soon be eased. 

Deputy governor Chusak Chunkoh and health officials said there were just 77 new cases of Covid-19 and two deaths.

It has been decided to permit seven tourism related districts to allow restaurants that have SHA accreditation to serve alcohol up to 10 pm. 

The pilot measures will come in shortly when they are signed off by the governor.

The districts are: Muang, Pak Chong, Chalerm Prakiat, Chokechai, Sikhio, Wang Nam Khiaw and Phimai. 

The authorities reminded everyone that pubs, bars, nightclubs, karaoke and massage establishments all remain shut throughout Nakhon Ratchasima, also known as Korat.  

Health insurance plans that meet the long stay visa requirements

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2021-12-02

Whatever you're going through, the Samaritans are here for you

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

41 minutes ago, keith101 said:

Not long before we see the road toll increasing back to normal and beyond with people soon to be able to go out drinking again .

How come I still see the other forum gloomsters commenting that Thailand's 'highway carnage' is still as bad as it ever was regardless of Covid?

You guys using the same hymn book or what?

• Confused 1

I live in Korat, in Pak Thong Chai, but that's not on their list, so I can have a few beers with my dinner in Wang Nam Khiaw or in Korat city, but get refused 30km down the road in Pak Thong Chai. 

3 hours ago, grain said:

I live in Korat, in Pak Thong Chai, but that's not on their list, so I can have a few beers with my dinner in Wang Nam Khiaw or in Korat city, but get refused 30km down the road in Pak Thong Chai. 

I live in choke chai,to be honest they never stopped serving beer here.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 3:06 PM, lanng khao said:

I live in choke chai,to be honest they never stopped serving beer here.

There only 1 decent restaurant near us they never stopped either, but there are a couple of nice restaurants in Pak Thong Chai town we used to go to and they are all dry now. But it's no great issue for me as I'm happy drinking at home and watching a movie. ????

• Like 1