TM-30 Reporting

Hello. I just arrived in CM and I am hoping to have my Visa exemption converted to a ED visa by the language school. The manager at the school requested that I provider her with a TM30 as soon as I find a place to live, however, the landlord said I dont need one since I don't have a Visa, yet. Who is right here? I have a feeling the landlord is. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, racinkc1 said:

Ok ill let him know. I wont be able to stay here if he does not fill it out for me.

You have the correct plan.

He may be difficult with the TM30.

Common problem in this forum. 

It's a hassle but finds other digs with cooperative landlord is fall back option. 

Have a try explaining again to owner reason for the need for TM30.

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 1

All that you need is a photocopy of the rental agreement and landlord's id card and there is yet another form that he needs to initial, While the landlord should do the TH30 for you in practice you have to do it yourself. That is what worked for me. If the landlord will not co-operate and some don't like foreigners because of this your only remedy is to move.

22 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Have a try explaining again to owner reason for the need for TM30.

That's what you should do Explain to him "The School NEEDS it " You could also go to immigration with his phone number and ask them to explain it to the landlord.

Edited by brianthainess