Immigration trace foreigners over Omicron variant

webfact

18 minutes ago, webfact said:

hai media reported that immigration officials, health staff and DOPA officers were highly active in Prachuap Khiri Khan province - the area of Hua Hin - looking for foreigners who might have brought in the Omicron variant.

Its OK to be active, but results are what is needed.

There are still many running around Country wide that have not been traced yet.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Was around 763 something. Not sure why they are looking in Hua Hin though because I keep reading stories that say only 5 foreign tourists have visited since the "reopening".

Its not just people coming directly from Africa. There would be people got off planes in international airport hubs like Dubai, Singapore and Hong Kong mixing with infected people. To name a few. People in other countries who may have had it. Its here and everywhere else already unfortunately

• Like 1

They're taking their time about it and only yesterday they allowed the restaurants to start selling alcohol.

I have a feeling they're planning something, something which allows them to avoid the blame for their failure.

• Like 1

High rate of reinfection among double vaxxed people with Western media's propagandized superiority of their vaccine necessitate the blame to the new variant. Some people realize the scam Western media are pulling with their "supposed" superior vaccines and others are like sheeple drinking the cool aid of Western media's  propaganda. 

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Sutthipong said that he and the other officials were acting on orders from PM Prayuth, DPT Prawit and RTP chief Gen Suwat Chaengyopdsuk and other top RTP brass. 

He told the public to stay calm, and call 1178 to report infractions.

I do try to stay calm but when people are acting on Prayuth's and Prawit's orders it's not easy, I need to drink more tea.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ukrules said:

They're taking their time about it and only yesterday they allowed the restaurants to start selling alcohol.

I have a feeling they're planning something, something which allows them to avoid the blame for their failure.

Something like:

We have to shut everything up again for several months due to people (Falang) not being responsible with masks etc, or,

We have to shut up again due to the odd Thai not following good advice and following naughty Falang ways.