Special Tourist Visa

Do I need to do 14 day quarantine on STV? I was led to belive this wasn't the case but now I'm worried I'll have to do this.

I put my details into thailand pass and appear to have a pass to get in.

Not sure I'm doing this in the right order. I've not got the visa yet because I'm still trying to get an apartment, site unseen.

Quarantine requirements have nothing to do with visa type. It depends on the country you are coming from and whether you are fully vaccinated.

If you qualify for "Test & Go" on those grounds then only 24 hour quarantine (or until negative test result received).

• Like 1

Sounds good.

They want me to pay for all of my accomodation in advance. Any ideas on the best way to do this?

Really don't want to drop over a £1000 on rent, sight unseen, but may have to. What's a good rental website in thailand?

Best way to find flats?

3 hours ago, Zok8 said:

Sounds good.

They want me to pay for all of my accomodation in advance. Any ideas on the best way to do this?

Really don't want to drop over a £1000 on rent, sight unseen, but may have to. What's a good rental website in thailand?

Best way to find flats?

Book with Agoda for long term, you can select an option with an easy cancel

3 hours ago, Zok8 said:

Sounds good.

Best way to find flats?

Do you know anybody who lives in Thailand? Just have them write a "rental contract" for you.