TM30 online - does it work ?

federicoP

I am trying to register my address with TM30 online, but I am receiving an error message at the end, when I try to save the data.

Does anybody knows somerhing about the present TM30 online situation ?

I have just reentered with a reentry permit based on my NON-O (retirement) visa, my address is always the same of the past years, but I had to spend one night in a hotel with the test-and-go, so I suppose that I do need to register again my address.

I don't think you must file a new TM30. I am in your situation, marriage extension,  same address as my first ever (and only) TM30 3y ago. I spent 15 days in ASQ. I have NOT filed a new TM30. Since then, I have done a onsite  90d report and a renewal of my extension, nobody cared about the old TM30 slip that I stapeled inside my passport

How do you try to submit it? My gf and myself tried a few times via laptop(Ghrome), always failing on "Save", even when submitting via uploaded spreadsheet.

Next day we went to the immigration and a girl there told us to use the section 38 app, we downloaded it and managed to submit successfully while still at the immigration.

This was around a week ago, so who knows what is working right now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1