Lost arrival card

Hello. Seems like I lost my arrival card. They didn't stick it to my passport and maybe it get lost at the Test And Go hotel, or maybe at the check in desktop of my flight to Phuket.

Anyway, my landlord need it for do report to Immigration.

How can I proceed to get a new one? Somewhere I read go to Immigration and somewhere I read can do at the airport.

Tomorrow I fly back to Bkk from Phuket. Can I have any trouble to get the flight without the arrival card? 

Thanks

10 minutes ago, zekelin said:

Can I have any trouble to get the flight without the arrival card? 

No.

If you'd ask someone in immigration they'd probably make some fit over it just because. In reality, get a new one before departure probably nothing will even be said. I have a friend was Chinese tour guide. She said they lose them all the time.

• Like 1

Yes it is no problem . The passport would be a much bigger problem , that's where the stamp is.  Like somebody else said , when you are in airport just tell them , they give you a new one which you have to fill in , done .

• Like 1

OP, you will need a TM6 for any dealings with immigration and also your 90 report. If your handy to your immigration office you can visit them to obtain replacement. Obviously try Phuket airport first. 

Your domestic flight will be fine without tm6. 

Couple of comments above implying that it's nothing, is the case when departing Thailand. No big deal....they are handed out as people misplace them (esp tourists).

If staying in Thailand and require business with immigration you need a filled in and stamped tm6 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Just get a new one from some immigration office or airport when leaving, just look like you are sorry and done.

Yea that was the point of my post. If somebody know if it's better do at Immigration office or if just can do it easier at airport.

Thx

9 hours ago, zekelin said:

Yea that was the point of my post. If somebody know if it's better do at Immigration office or if just can do it easier at airport.

Thx

Best to request it at immigration. Getting  to somebody to request it could be difficult at a airport.

Some immigration offices want a police report of it being lost to issue a new one (punishment for losing it.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 7:07 AM, ubonjoe said:

Best to request it at immigration. Getting  to somebody to request it could be difficult at a airport.

Some immigration offices want a police report of it being lost to issue a new one (punishment for losing it.

So I asked at Suvarnabhumi airport, they told me the airline can give me new one when I leave the country. But I not gonna leave the country I need this card for do 90 report and that things. So they told me to go Immigration.

I just go to Immigration this morning. They said they don't have for do TM6 so? They say contact airport....

As I guessed, a <deleted> mess

7 minutes ago, zekelin said:

I just go to Immigration this morning. They said they don't have for do TM6 so? They say contact airport....

You do not need the TM6 card to travel within the country.

Which immigration office did you go to in Phuket. They gave you false info.

After you get to Bangkok you can get one at Chaeng Wattana immigration.

There's a police office on the arrival level of BKK, outside to the right. You go there and tell them it's lost. They will give you a piece of paper. Take it back inside and go up two levels to Information Booth. They will coordinate with the immigration office to print up a new card for you. Order a coffee while you are waiting for the card!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You do not need the TM6 card to travel within the country.

Which immigration office did you go to in Phuket. They gave you false info.

After you get to Bangkok you can get one at Chaeng Wattana immigration.

Im in Pattaya. I went to Pattaya Immigration.

Yea I don't need to travel inside the country. But need for do 90 day report and for extend my visa right?

I called airport again. They tell me again to Immigration...