Chiang Mai airport domestic arrival requirements

Hashiru

Flying BKK-CM first time in over a year next week. Could anyone let me know what the latest requirements are for domestic arrival?

CM Chana (or any of the other Chana apps) required, or do they have paper forms to enter details? Or nothing at all? Thanks!

Flew in 2 days ago.. there seems to be a requirement for Neg Covid test PCR or ATK in the last 72 hrs.. the domestic check in will check your documents before issuing a boarding pass .I was ok with my 'Thailand Pass' that they asked for it satisfied all requirements re Vax and test. I would check with the airline company before or you go to the airport and find out exactly what is needed .. at arrival CNX passenger are expected to scan in the huge QR codes in the Mor chana app  in the baggage hall

ok and Air Asia asked me to change my N95 vent mask to a non vent

A month ago, at Don Muang I wrote my name & phone number in a book instead of scanning QR code.

At check-in they wanted my negative PCR test.

On arrival at CNX most people were scanning QR codes in the bag claim area but no enforcement. 

I flew Air Asia from Bangkok to Chiang Mai 2 days ago. No checks at all. I printed off my boarding card at the machine at the airport, went through security, showed my boarding pass at the gate, that was it. Walked off the plane in Chiang Mai, no checks. 

• Like 1

I flew Thai Smile BKK/CNX last weekend and checked in online with no luggage so I went straight to the gate. I, along with others who checked in online and didn't stop at the check in counter, was called to the desk and asked to show my vaccination proof.

I did complete the CM Chana details but was never asked to show it to anyone. 

10 days ago..CM - BKK r/t 2 days down there on Thai Viet Jet.....zilch.

Checked in on line and just showed Driving License but had ..Pink ID,PP and Thai Yellow Book in the bag just in case...Flights both ways were FULL...only a couple of "farangs"on board. good flight.. Incid if parking at Chiang Mai Airport always use the new multi story car park...small buggy delivers you to main buildng ...about 2 minutes. Also its cheaper than outside...

I flew to BKK from CM yesterday with zero vaccination checks- they were way more interested in my boarding pass, and wouldn't accept a screenshot of it (at least not at the initial security screening)- I had to log into my email to show the PDF (maybe that's common- I'd never checked in that way before, and had always had a hard-copy of the ticket).  As others have said, I had no baggage and did an online check-in and walked straight to the gate- there wasn't even a temperature check.

The gates were packed, and the plane was full.

It may be different flying back to CM.

Edited by flare

Just flew into CM from Don Mueang today- nothing Covid-related was checked (or even asked about) at the ticket counter or at security- had people not been wearing masks, I wouldn't have noticed anything different.  Nothing unusual on arrival at CM except the flight attendants being a little stricter re: disembarking the plane (three rows at a time).

• Like 1