Thai Pass for thai national

Hi, 

ran into a little problem with the thai pass for my thai girlfriend. On the accomodation step it is required to state permanent residence and phone number of the country we are traveling from but she has neither. What are we supposed to fill out? Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you

Can you confirm that she is applying as a Thai citizen and not as a foreigner? I was going to test using my wife's Thai passport to see what appears at that point in the application, but I didn't feel like uploading the passport and providing the Thai ID number just to see how that appears on the accommodations page.

Assuming you are correct that even as a Thai citizen, they request the permanent residence and phone number of the country she is traveling from, I would think that would be where she was living which I'd guess is your address and phone number. I would expect that a Thai citizen would be asked for their Thai residence instead, but I can't confirm or deny that is what they expect to be entered.

• Like 1

Yes i can confirm i applied her as a thai citizen and they asked for her permanent residence and phone number in country traveled from.e I decided to provide the adress we were staying at and used her own phone number.

On a dise note, the vaccination papers we had were non english. Apparently thats a problem. I wasnt aware of that when i submitted the application.

Ill update once i have news regarding approval or denial of this application.