Sponsorship by my parents for possible for OA Visa

Is a sponsorship possible for an OA visa by close relatives i.e. parents? In this case I would have 20 page statement from parents.

I screwed up and dont have an easily understandable account statement. In fact I don't think embassy will understand an 80 page account statement from my broker that shows several currencies and hundreds of transactions. Again my bad I was hoping they could provide a simple 2 liner statement that I have in excess of 20K cash but no they wont do it.

O do they just tick it? I have like 800 euros in the account but above 60.000 USD sitting in the account.

Background 53 years old german.

Thanks!

The account should be in your own name. Contact your Embassy on consulate

Checking (current accounts) or savings accounts only. No brokerage accounts my experience. 

Upon enquiring before covid when they used to respond to email the Thai consulate in Los Angeles was very accommodating. Just the first page of a monthly account statement OK and feel free to black out the account number. A reference letter from the bank also required. This year on the stickerless eVisa application platform it was not apparently

Contacting the embassy is not possible in Germany as they dont answer their phones and I wont use FB messenger for personal info. If they dont accept my brokerage acc I have a big problem as my other banks declined any confirmation. I have multitudes of the required 20K Euros, but get treated like a peasant from Burma without any cash. But I know TIT logic does not apply here.

Cant get to the last page of visa application (additional documentation) cause I need to enter flight number which I have not booked yet. Again TIT. ????

Edited by stat

If you are actually planning on entering and staying for a few months Why Not? enter visa exempt  and do the Non-o conversion? It has has been suggested for ME to do this but the timeline of the conversion process inside Thailand does not suit my lifestyle of constant international travel, rebooting this year.

I have the O-A applied from Los Angeles. To enter Thailand you have to jump thru hoops. Buying insurance hotels and flights before the visa is issued.

Edited by Captain Monday

4 hours ago, stat said:

I have a big problem as my other banks declined any confirmation.

You only need a bank statement showing the equivalent of  800k baht. The letter from the bank only needs to be a statement that the account is yours. The letter does not have to confirm the balance.

I have several options but all not quiet up to the requirements, again my bad. I hoped that 2 banks would write me a letter but they refused on no grounds i.e. "on general grounds we dont do confirmations". I have an account statement from interactive brokers that is not easy to understand and runs to 100 pages plus. I will try this as a backup. Thanks for your feedback!

13 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Not sure when you're intending to travel, but could you get a short term loan from parents? With the London embassy money only needs to be showing in your account 30 days prior to application, I'd guess Germany is the same. 

German embassy demands 3 months... Found a different solution, hope that works. Money in itself is not the problem, just that they dont accept my brokerage account for example.