Anyone know if the ATK entry will be scrapped?

spidermike007

Looking to return to Thailand next month. I hear conflicting reports on whether or not they will allow the change to ATK, without the one nite hotel stay, or if they will stick with that, and just live with 50,000 to 100,000 tourists monthly, for the foreseeable future. 

Anyone have any definitive info on this? All the programs I see are 10k and up for a couple. Thanks. 

It is scrapped already. 
test and go are 3900, for couple 6200. 
on agoda you can get 3300, but private transport additional 500.  Couple should be around 5.5k and transport 500 split between two. 

do pass just a week before departure. Still there is a chance that they will progress to atk. But unlikely. 

if you pay for pcr and atk will be used, they suppose to pay back the difference

Edited by internationalism

spidermike007, you have to do PCR before leaving home within 72 hrs, then, with the Test and Go, 1 night hotel, transport, and PCR again., There are packages , just look’Test and go. Agoda  have the SHA PLUS + listed too. If you arrive on Test and Go in Phuket, the PCR test is done at the airport.,

Lots of people are having problems with the THAI PASS application, it’s easy, but can take up  to 14  days + to get accepted. So apply early. I doubt things will change, especially with New variants lurking, making people panic.