Vietnamese Zen Master In Thailand

jeebusjones

I just found this article in the outlook section of the Bangkok Post. I've read a few books by Thich Nhat Hanh and wish I had known earier he was coming to Thailand. Does anyone know if he's planning anymore talks while here?

http://www.bangkokpost.net/Outlook/07Jun2007_out01.php

Led by Vietnamese Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh, the Toward Peace And Harmony retreat seems to be more about the building of Sangha - a peaceful community of lay and monastic practitioners - than treading the individual path to liberation. On reflection, however, those two goals are much the same; can we really separate one from the other?

Over 700 Thais and foreigners attended this atypical programme in Chiang Mai, learning how to live, eat, walk, sit and talk mindfully.

I just found this article in the outlook section of the Bangkok Post. I've read a few books by Thich Nhat Hanh and wish I had known earier he was coming to Thailand. Does anyone know if he's planning anymore talks while here?

http://www.bangkokpost.net/Outlook/07Jun2007_out01.php

Led by Vietnamese Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh, the Toward Peace And Harmony retreat seems to be more about the building of Sangha - a peaceful community of lay and monastic practitioners - than treading the individual path to liberation. On reflection, however, those two goals are much the same; can we really separate one from the other?

Over 700 Thais and foreigners attended this atypical programme in Chiang Mai, learning how to live, eat, walk, sit and talk mindfully.

I am very sad to hear this also,I would have been very interested to intend.And all that I also stay in Chiangmai.......must be karma,maybe next time.