Do or Die mission for ex-husband in Ayutthaya who gunned his ex-wife down in a hammock

webfact

do-or-die-mission-for-jealous-ex-husband.jpg

53-year-old Ms Jarupan Insutha (centre) shows the media how and where her 32-year-old daughter was killed by her ex-husband on Sunday evening last. 35-year-old Mr Phrompong Srikaew has already confessed to the murder after surrendering himself to police shortly after killing his estranged wife.

by James Morris and Son Nguyen

35-year-old husband went to the family home of his ex-wife to either make up with her or commit murder. When 32-year-old Jarupan Insutha again insisted that she had abandoned their long-standing marriage, he chose the latter before calmly driving away from the scene on his motorbike.

A 35-year-old Thai man told police on Sunday evening in Ayutthaya that he felt he had no choice but to murder his wife after she spurned his offer to get back together following their relationship breakdown months ago. He declared to stunned officers that he had resolved to kill the 32-year-old woman in his last-ditch effort to save the couple’s marriage if she did not accede to his request for a reconciliation. He explained he then felt compelled to do so after her negative reply.

A 35-year-old man who worked at the Robinsons Department store in Ayutthaya on Sunday shot his estranged wife at close range after travelling to her mother’s house and asking her to reconcile with him.

Full story: https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news-foreigners/2021/12/13/do-or-die-mission-for-jealous-ex-husband/

Tex.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Examiner 2021-12-14

• Sad 4

It is sad how so many people actually think like this. The thought of

if I cannot have this person, then no one else can is not just in Thailand.

The saving of face though is some kind of thing that I have seen in many parts

of Asia.  I have caught some people lying to save their face, and let them know

that they were being pathetic.

26 minutes ago, Stargeezr said:

It is sad how so many people actually think like this. The thought of

if I cannot have this person, then no one else can is not just in Thailand.

The saving of face though is some kind of thing that I have seen in many parts

of Asia.  I have caught some people lying to save their face, and let them know

that they were being pathetic.

Yep and its even sadder that he'll probably do little jailtime

Edited by Chelseafan

On 12/14/2021 at 3:02 PM, Classic Ray said:

Pride and face “If I can’t have her, no one can”.

How true your statement is for here in Thailand.  Plenty of fish in the sea and many single women around.  Why destroy two lives instead of making new happy ones.....jealousy and FACE.