Legit massage by cute/young girl?

tacchan23

To make it more clear... I don't want happy ending at all. She doesn't need to give any tickles and nothing has to happen for me to tell her to stop.
Just I am ok if the shop also offers happy ending to other customers, as long as they are ok to also provide 100% legit massages too. (I have visited a few random shops that looked partially legit but I was still "kicked out" when I requested a simple foot massage without any extras)

I not particularly care about an expert thai massage, as I like it very very soft anyway.
It's just that due to my brain not working correctly... I can accept to be touched only by at least decently young/cute women (yes, even for a 100% legit massage)

Edited by tacchan23
  • Confused 1

What are you willing to pay?

I am sure some of the cute girls who are willing to do a lot for amount X are willing to do less for 1/2 X.

But don't expect a great massage from a cute girl for the price which you would pay for an old woman.

Just walk along those places which officially offer a massage and look for a girl which is according to your taste. And then ask her for a massage. And if she tries to do anything more then tell her you love your wife too much and you can't do that or whatever. I am sure she won't force you to have a happy ending.

1 hour ago, tacchan23 said:

no happy ending forced on me

I've never heard of any HE being forced on anyone,  how hard is it to just walk up to any massage shop, pick a girl for a massage and tell her upfront you only want a massage and nothing else?  

Edited by bbko