Ipod

lynny

Course you can purchase one out here but it might be more expensive. Just came back from Singapore where they had a massive sales on iPods. the new 40Gb model was selling for the equivalent of about $370 US!! That's about $120 less than the average price in the States. Here, I believe I saw an old 10Gb model for a price range of about B18 - B14K baht. That's a ridiculous price I think. Pantip and Fortune are the only 2 places that I went. Siam Discovery has an Apple Store as well, don't quite remember exactly where it is though.

Good Luck

Yes, do list other MP3 players that are better than IPods. I don't really see anything out there that's better. Friend did some research and purchased a Nomad Jukebox and another one after that but I couldn't get the name - I think it was called Garbage . . . . . .

Check out models by iRiver. Not available at Panthip, but go to their website and you will find a thai distributor. On the other hand, if you've got cash to burn and your in the market for a new anchor... really... I do love apple products :o