Registered for new system.

Now have my password , which includes square brackets and other strange things.

My date of renewal is 2 Jan but I want to do it now as I am in the dates.

Anyway, my email is the one they have, I took time to get the password correct and I did the Capcha in 2 or 3 shots.

Then I get a red line saying INCORRECT DATA or similar.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Eddy

18 hours ago, pauleddy said:

I took time to get the password correct

Some fonts display the capital "I" the same as a lower case "l", QED.

You could copy and paste the first sentence using a different font and you will see...

There are probably more examples like that. 

So, if you did type the password you might have made an unobvious typo.

I put mine in five minutes ago and was  successful first try. I didn't like the looks of the first capture so changed it for a fairly straightforward one.

Took great pains to get my address exactly the same as previous times.

Receipt confirmation email came back instantly, my application is now pending.

(I might be a day or two early so won't be surprised if not processed)

15 minutes ago, flbkk said:

I can’t. Old one worked. Says wrong  email/password. Tried mac, windows, iphone, 2 different emails. Ended up having Bumrungrad do it, as I refuse to go to Mung Thang Thani. 

I assume you used the password they sent to you by email. Best to copy and paste it in to be sure you get it correct.

I got registered and I am trying to do my 90 day online.  It expires Jan. 3rd.  Filled out the screen and hit submit, then confirm, and I get the error message 'failure response for: 0 unknown error'.  Any suggestions as to what went wrong? Site too busy maybe?  Does the address have to be exactly what Immigration has--which I 'm not sure of?  For 'Building name/owner name' I typed in the name of the condominium, not the owner.  Should I do both?  For 'contact person' I clicked on the box 'use login information'.  Thanks in advance for any hints or suggestions.

11 minutes ago, newnative said:

I got registered and I am trying to do my 90 day online.  It expires Jan. 3rd.  Filled out the screen and hit submit, then confirm, and I get the error message 'failure response for: 0 unknown error'.  Any suggestions as to what went wrong? Site too busy maybe?  Does the address have to be exactly what Immigration has--which I 'm not sure of?  For 'Building name/owner name' I typed in the name of the condominium, not the owner.  Should I do both?  For 'contact person' I clicked on the box 'use login information'.  Thanks in advance for any hints or suggestions.

Probably a system error. The info you enter is not compared to any existing info they have.

The name is not a required field.

I had the same problem last week!  I didn't paste because the PW they give you is just NONSENSE so I did as suggested and click " Forgot Password "  if successful go to your email and you will see a message that you were successful, click the link and create your new PW, it only requires minimum six letters none of the damn nonsense  u$%^& 789%@ BS stuff.

Did that got another success go to email again and log in, which I did and reported a few hours later I got another email with confirmation and a new report date TM47, print and done. My report date was Jan 1st, it is now March 16th.????

22 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

I had the same problem last week!  I didn't paste because the PW they give you is just NONSENSE so I did as suggested and click " Forgot Password "  if successful go to your email and you will see a message that you were successful, click the link and create your new PW, it only requires minimum six letters none of the damn nonsense  u$%^& 789%@ BS stuff.

Did that got another success go to email again and log in, which I did and reported a few hours later I got another email with confirmation and a new report date TM47, print and done. My report date was Jan 1st, it is now March 16th.????

16 Mar is 90 days from when you reported

4 hours ago, Old Croc said:

I put mine in five minutes ago and was  successful first try. I didn't like the looks of the first capture so changed it for a fairly straightforward one.

Same for me , submitted it 2 hours ago so just wondering how long "pending" will last

2 minutes ago, Excel said:

Same for me , submitted it 2 hours ago so just wondering how long "pending" will last

It depends on the office and how busy they are, that's why it would be helpful if people mentioned the office.

Mine has just been approved by Jomtien took 4 hours

Edited by scubascuba3

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

16 Mar is 90 days from when you reported

I guess that is right "90" days I reported online the morning of the 17th, got a reply the same afternoon. My original problem I addressed I believe you were the first to response to " change the PW " which I did THANKS!

On 12/20/2021 at 2:01 PM, Old Croc said:

Received approval 23/12, included new slip to download/copy.

Now it takes just a couple of minutes on the PC each time.  Brilliant system, hope it remains unsullied. 

• Like 1