12 months Truemove H sim

sometime

Just got my new 12 months TruemoveH sim from Lazada, but just found out unlike the last sim this one it doesn't include phone calls to all networks.

When I try to make a phone call the voice says top up before make call.

Seeing as I very rarely make phone calls what are my options, IE what is the  life of say a 100baht top up 3months six months etc ?

Thanks

The top up lasts as long as the SIM is valid, if you don't use it up before that.

Only their Max Speed 60 GB monthly annual pack contains free any network calls.

In the event, you could have simply kept your old SIM and number and requested Truemove H to continue the promo. They have the ability to apply the 10 Mbps pack with free anytime calls for 220 baht per month or less or to downgrade to 4 Mbps with free anytime calls for 165 baht per month or less.

On 12/22/2021 at 5:27 AM, Bruno123 said:

The top up lasts as long as the SIM is valid, if you don't use it up before that.

Only their Max Speed 60 GB monthly annual pack contains free any network calls.

In the event, you could have simply kept your old SIM and number and requested Truemove H to continue the promo. They have the ability to apply the 10 Mbps pack with free anytime calls for 220 baht per month or less or to downgrade to 4 Mbps with free anytime calls for 165 baht per month or less.

So on the 4 Mbps speed what amount of data does that include at 165 ??

I know my old short code which was 199 plus tax was unlimited data for a month but heavily throttled after first 1GB albeit perfectly fine for general browsing Line Facebook etc etc

Edited by Chivas