Waxing For Ladies

realthaideal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a little excerpt from a health forum:

Good evening women's health forum, this is my first time posting and I'm in dire need of an answer.

Wednesday afternoon I went for my first Brazilian wax- had all hair (except anus) removed. It has been understandably sore since then, but now I have discovered that around the top of my vagina, on the lips around and above my clitoris there is extremely dry and cracking skin. In one area, is is even bleeding slightly.

I'm sorry for the graphics, but I'm freaking out here because I think my Brazilian was botched. Badly.

What the hel_l is going on with my vagina???

--Rachel[/b]

And a response:

Use Valesline. It'll relieve your irritated and dry skin. The skin in that area is very delicate and wax removes some skin. Try using dry epilation in the future. I use one of those igia epilator machines.

:o

Well i hope your vagina is ok now BB :D

Good evening women's health forum, this is my first time posting and I'm in dire need of an answer.

Wednesday afternoon I went for my first Brazilian wax- had all hair (except anus) removed. It has been understandably sore since then, but now I have discovered that around the top of my vagina, on the lips around and above my clitoris there is extremely dry and cracking skin. In one area, is is even bleeding slightly.

I'm sorry for the graphics, but I'm freaking out here because I think my Brazilian was botched. Badly.

--Rachel[/b]

And a response:

Use Valesline. It'll relieve your irritated and dry skin. The skin in that area is very delicate and wax removes some skin. Try using dry epilation in the future. I use one of those igia epilator machines.

:o

Well i hope your vagina is ok now BB :D

Sorry m'dear, haven't got one but I've been called one in different terms many times.

Anybody else seeing this about three posts up ?

post-6321-1181465679_thumb.jpg

Seems that the threads now contain ad breaks. pobably triggered by a word in a post.

Good job nobody posted the word arse, goodness knows what would have appeared.

A Recently Seen Evangelist?

post-24617-1181466903_thumb.jpg

Edited by Blinky Bill

Seems that the threads now contain ad breaks. pobably triggered by a word in a post.

:o Puzzled me too. I noticed in 3 other topics an ad from : 'Poster' without a post #....(one of the ads was from Sunbelt)

Strange, as I never saw it before on Thaivisa.

LaoPo

:o Puzzled me too. I noticed in 3 other topics an ad from : 'Poster' without a post #....(one of the ads was from Sunbelt)

Strange, as I never saw it before on Thaivisa.

LaoPo

They seem to be everywhere. A bit annoying as well. "In your face" so to speak.

no sponsors or adverts for the word "vagina"?

and i thought Google Adsense was good!

i've been out of town for some months but if it's still there, "christine's beauty and relax" next to MD guesthouse on ratvithi rd, close to the irish pub, is excellent...the woman working there used to be one of the trainers at the more expensive ampai but she decided to set up her own place...by far the sweetest, most skilled person who's ever waxed me. it's good to make an appointment, especially for something slightly more involved, such as a brazilian. cheers.

--Rachel[/b]

i had good luck with extra virgin coconut oil (it's clear rather than yellow-tinted). also, you may want to try "christine's beauty and relax" next to MD guesthouse on ratvithi rd in the future--they do an excellent job. oh, and so long as you don't wait too long after your first, brazilians do get much easier. cheers.

i had good luck with extra virgin coconut oil (it's clear rather than yellow-tinted). also, you may want to try "christine's beauty and relax" next to MD guesthouse on ratvithi rd in the future--they do an excellent job. oh, and so long as you don't wait too long after your first, brazilians do get much easier. cheers.

Thanks. I'll keep that one in mind.

Thanks. I'll keep that one in mind.

:o:D:D

Thanks BB nearly wet myself