Selective Weed Killer for lawn.

A broad leaf weed killer is readily available at most shops that sell fertilizers. If the op is having trouble with clover then he needs to cover the lawn now with cow manure and let the rains, when they come, do their job and put nutrients back into the soil. As for killing the clover you need to spray the clover with equal parts vinegar to equal parts water with a few squirts of washing up liquid. This helps the vinegar mix stick to the clover and kill it. It won't harm the grass.

I've found that a broad leaf weed killer will not kill clover.  

Clover. Getting rid of clover in lawns is problematic because clover is a broadleaf weed that is hard to combat because it is a perennial weed, meaning it can spread through seeds and vegetation.

Mix one cup of vinegar with a cup of water and one drop of dish soap. Shake it up and spray it onto any patches of clover. The vinegar will dry out the clover's leaves, and the dish soap will make sure it sticks. You may need to spray over a series of weeks to kill off the clover completely.

Edited by IvorBiggun2

5 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

A broad leaf weed killer is readily available at most shops that sell fertilizers. If the op is having trouble with clover then he needs to cover the lawn now with cow manure and let the rains, when they come, do their job and put nutrients back into the soil. As for killing the clover you need to spray the clover with equal parts vinegar to equal parts water with a few squirts of washing up liquid. This helps the vinegar mix stick to the clover and kill it. It won't harm the grass.

I've found that a broad leaf weed killer will not kill clover.  

You will not have any problems with clover in Thailand ,because clover does not grow in Thailand ,it is a temperate crop does not like the hot weather .

One member grew some green manure ,and used a wide verity of seeds ,one was clover ,not very  prolific .

Clover is a legume crop ,most weed killers would kill clover ,seems to me, it is not clover you have. 

26 minutes ago, kickstart said:

You will not have any problems with clover in Thailand

You need to read up on clover if you think it doesn't grow in Thailand. This is what I have in my lawn.

26 minutes ago, kickstart said:

it is not clover you have. 

If it ain't clover I'll give 5 million Baht to charity.

They even have it for sale on Shopee.  https://shopee.co.th/Four-Leaves-Clover-Seeds-Lucky-Grasses-Plant-Flower-Organic-Fresh-Seeds-for-Planing-Bonsai-HKVY-i.440967462.12745544379

Help, my lawn's being attacked!

Edited by IvorBiggun2

On 1/1/2022 at 7:49 PM, IvorBiggun2 said:

You need to read up on clover if you think it doesn't grow in Thailand. This is what I have in my lawn.

They even have it for sale on Shopee.  https://shopee.co.th/Four-Leaves-Clover-Seeds-Lucky-Grasses-Plant-Flower-Organic-Fresh-Seeds-for-Planing-Bonsai-HKVY-i.440967462.12745544379

Ok, it is clover ,but a verity that will grow in hot climates ,grow it in a western climate, and it will die ,like I said a temperate climate clover will not grow in a tropical climate .

Photo of White clover ,as grown in a grass sward in a temperate climate for cattle /sheep ,as you can see a different beast.

Have a look at Google they are  many types/variety's  of clover . 

Capture.PNG

On 1/1/2022 at 7:49 AM, IvorBiggun2 said:

Sure looks like Oxalis, also called wood sorrel.  Chickens like it, at least the species here in the U.S.

https://www.thailandnatureproject.com/oxalis-corniculata.html

• Like 2