Is This Promenada Mall W/ Vaccination Centre?

Stubby

There is only one Promenada Mall....

The last time we were there they had the vax set up on the 1st floor of building 2 below the theater area....

We were there for a different reason...The staging/vax area was cordoned off & not being used at that time....

• Like 1

I don't think they've been giving vaccinations in Promenada since November (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong).  They recently were (and perhaps still are- they were set up last week) doing it at Central Airport Plaza.

Edited by flare
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, flare said:

I don't think they've been giving vaccinations in Promenada since November (I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong).  They recently were (and perhaps still are- they were set up last week) doing it at Central Airport Plaza.

Correct - they're not currently offering shots and boosters at Prom. 

• Like 1

The vaccination center at Promenada is gone - you might have found out by yourself.

There are a few walk-in places currently in CM, they operate a few days at a time, the largest is at Central Airport (aka Airport Plaza) I hear they are working this weekend. Second floor, in front of Uniqlo.

32 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

The vaccination center at Promenada is gone - you might have found out by yourself.

There are a few walk-in places currently in CM, they operate a few days at a time, the largest is at Central Airport (aka Airport Plaza) I hear they are working this weekend. Second floor, in front of Uniqlo.

Thank you, arithai12 ????