90 days reporting online.

7 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

No problem. 

If you personally want copy of receipt just take screenshot and keep on your cell..

You don't even need that. 

No problem until the online system doesn't work for you.  Then you will need a copy to do by mail or going to the office.

10 minutes ago, rwill said:

No problem until the online system doesn't work for you.  Then you will need a copy to do by mail or going to the office.

Good point.

For me personally, have just about given up on online.

Am familiar with mail reporting and works a treat.

Nice that CW returns all my photocopies and new TM47 form..

I like stuff I can rely on..

2 minutes ago, ProbPossConf said:

Today, approval of my 90-day report was confirmed by email to me from Thai Immigration.  Attached to the email message was the Receipt of Notification slip showing the next report date along with instructions to print and attach to passport.

When did you do it on-line?

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for this thread. I was use to the old system where I received the acceptance of the online report right away. I was a bit concerned with the new system when I did not get an acceptance right away. This thread let me know it may take a few days and not to be worried.

I submitted my request on Tuesday the 1st of February and received approval on Thursday the 3rd of February so about 48 hours. My immigration office is Pattaya Chonburi.

33 minutes ago, biervoormij said:

Thanks for this thread. I was use to the old system where I received the acceptance of the online report right away. I was a bit concerned with the new system when I did not get an acceptance right away. This thread let me know it may take a few days and not to be worried.

The new site is you only choice now. When you go on the old site and click the button to do a report it redirect you to the new site. The only thing working on the old site is the check status page now.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

The new site is you only choice now. When you go on the old site and click the button to do a report it redirect you to the new site. The only thing working on the old site is the check status page now.

No Ubonjoe. I was aware of the new site from previous threads so did not even try the old one.

It was only the delay in receiving the acceptance that concerned me. I just will submitted it a few days prior to the due date in the future.

As Always Thinks for the Help