Is there a good visa agent in Phuket?

bokningar

TMT Visa service.

28 Soi Banzaan in Patong - Behind Big C.

For a Non O 90 day Visa PLUS your 12 month extension - Total 15 months - Done at the same time - Total price is 39,000 baht (without the financials).

Usually takes 3 weeks as passport has to be sent up country.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RedArmy said:

TMT Visa service.

For a Non O 90 day Visa PLUS your 12 month extension - Total 15 months - Done at the same time - Total price is 39,000 baht (without the financials).

yikes>  which means all future 90 day reports have to be done online or up country>
or u file a new tm 30 for phuket

If they cant do it in phuket and at that price contact grace at 

last year the 1 year was 14,000 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedArmy said:

TMT Visa service.

Phuket Imm. Stamp ? 90 Day Reporting ? ReEntry Permit ? 

Yes chaps, i can see there might be future complications with using an agent in this manner - I was just replying to the OP question - Based on what the Visa agent told me in Phuket.

I too am very sceptical as to future 90 day reporting, ect ect ect.

I am complicating to going down this route but not sure which is the best route for me to take ?

20 hours ago, Pattaya Spotter said:

14k is if you meet the financials on one's own...and if that's the case, just do it yourself for 1900 baht!

wrong!!

from personal experience!  took less than a week from when i sent them my PP to getting it back

I too am very sceptical as to future 90 day reporting, ect ect ect.

did mine online, ( 2x) no problem.  re entry permit issued at same time

ONLY hassle i had,  I needed to  renew my Thai license so had to file a new tm 30 at phuket immigration ( as to get the extension, they have you living up country at an easier immigration office )  to get my COR>
NO problem

Edited by zzzzz
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

wrong!!

from personal experience!  took less than a week from when i sent them my PP to getting it back

You forgot one exclamation point...it's supposed to be three ????

Not really sure what you're referring to...paying 14k and sending your passport somewhere; why not just go to Immigration and pay 1900 baht to renew if you meet the financials? Paying more is for people who don't measure up.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2022 at 2:19 PM, Pattaya Spotter said:

You forgot one exclamation point...it's supposed to be three ????

Not really sure what you're referring to...paying 14k and sending your passport somewhere; why not just go to Immigration and pay 1900 baht to renew if you meet the financials? Paying more is for people who don't measure up.

14K is the price if not meeting the financials. I have several friends that did this. Agents in Bkk or Pattaya are far cheaper than Phuket.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bokningar said:

So in reality there isn't any agent in Phuket, just a middle man sending pp to an agent somewhere?  

Yes there is an agent in Phuket. Actually a lawyer. Deals directly with Phuket town Immigration Services.

Highly recommended. Within a week possible. Bahts 30,000, if no financial. Or 12,400 Bt if financial requirements are met.

On Chao Fa road, Chalong area.

Phuket Visa Law Office.

12\37 Moo1, Chao Fa East Road, Chalong. 076-263-475. [email protected]

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bokningar said:

So in reality there isn't any agent in Phuket, just a middle man sending pp to an agent somewhere?  

yep and charging 100% more for it  ????

Edited by zzzzz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 12:26 PM, Andre0720 said:

Yes there is an agent in Phuket. Actually a lawyer. Deals directly with Phuket town Immigration Services.

Highly recommended. Within a week possible. Bahts 30,000, if no financial. Or 12,400 Bt if financial requirements are met.

Phuket Visa Law Office.

Phuket Imm Stamp or Other  ?

2 hours ago, TropicalGuy said:

Phuket Imm Stamp or Other  ?

And any agent beating that price sends the passport to Bangkok, then Nakon Sawan or other. Yes, perhaps 25,000 bahts. Then problems for 90 days reporting perhaps.

Stay away.

The Agent I suggested, for the service, at 30,000 bahts, you will not find better

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

And any agent beating that price sends the passport to Bangkok, then Nakon Sawan or other. Yes, perhaps 25,000 bahts. Then problems for 90 days reporting perhaps.

Stay away.

The Agent I suggested, for the service, at 30,000 bahts, you will not find better

Duly noted thanks…appears similar to my known recommended guy …if not THE same guy ..from location info given….

• 2 months later...
On 1/7/2022 at 12:26 PM, Andre0720 said:

Phuket Visa Law Office.

No.Visa is 20k. Extension: 30 k =50k

Confirmed Yesterday There for No Financials& Non-

On 1/18/2022 at 11:25 PM, TropicalGuy said:

Duly noted thanks…appears similar to my known recommended guy …if not THE same guy ..from location info given….

Phuket Stamps.

Includes All 90 Day Reports & Multiple REP at Cost. Will get price for Phuket Stamps & Further Extensions on Monday. 

Just now, TropicalGuy said:

No.Visa is 20k. Extension: 30 k =50k

Confirmed Yesterday There for No Financials& Non-

Phuket Stamps.

Includes All 90 Day Reports & Multiple REP at Cost. Will get price for Phuket Stamps & Further Extensions on Monday. 

Yes Same Guy. 

On 1/18/2022 at 11:25 PM, TropicalGuy said:

Same Agent but Expensive at 50 k vs. 39k at TMT. Going to see TMT for Enauiry Tomorrow 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 6:26 AM, RedArmy said:

TMT Visa service.

Be aware that if you get a visa extension stamp from a far away immigration office, Phuket can do difficult when applying for a new extension in Phuket at a later stage.

Many people where refused a new extension and being told to get the new extension again at the far away office as they don't trust the extension.