New Year holiday brings crowds to Hua Hin

webfact

8734723894-696x439.jpg

By Paul Andrews

The crowds returned to Hua Hin this weekend as domestic tourists visited in large numbers to celebrate the New Year.

Thai language media reported that scores of people visited Huay Mongkol Temple to make merit and pay respects for the New Year.

Meanwhile, at Hua Hin beach, many Thai and foreign tourists could be seen swimming in the sea, horse riding and eating seafood from the beachside restaurants.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/hua-hin-news/new-year-holiday-brings-crowds-to-hua-hin/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2022-01-04

I enjoy the Big Buddha area and have seen it many visits. also the other Buddha temple near Hua Hin and the Kings statues

near Pranburi.  The Hua Hin and Pranburi areas have many places to explore, I rode a motorcycle along the ocean south of

there and enjoy many places.

On 1/4/2022 at 5:40 PM, hotchilli said:

Glad I postponed my trip... I'm going next Monday for a 4 day break... it'll be peaceful again.

Ditto. Glad I didn't even venture into town either.

Don't really want to see the horses, the tourists, the temple, or the beaches. I prefer the small Sai Noi Beach just minutes from my house. As for merit making, I don't bother. My ticket was punched years ago,

• Like 2