Massive Antigen Tests at Chiang Mai Provincial Hall

snoop1130

01.jpg

CHIANG MAI, Jan 4 (TNA) – About 1,000 officials who worked at the provincial hall  underwent antigen tests in a bid to contain COVID-19 while the communicable disease committee of the northern province postponed onsite learning at local schools.

The antigen tests were aimed at public safety after people had their vacation during the New Year holiday. The tests were compulsory for all officials working at the Chiang Mai provincial hall.

Full Story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-855314

tnalogo.jpg

47 minutes ago, RandiRona said:

It's a trap....14 days full paid hospital stay if tested positive :stoner:

a friend just told me if you have covid in denmark you can stay in a covid hotel pid for by the government. now there's an initiative that would support tourism

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RandiRona said:

They will get a  100,000 baht pay out from their insurance when taking the vaccine 

Edited by arick
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, RandiRona said:

These are Thais so they are covered.
The fat cats which create a pay-day for hospitals are foreigners who pop positive and then are forcefully incarcerated into a private hospital.  You know?  You and me.  Which is why I'll avoid testing like the plague or being in a situation where I may be exposed to testing.
Even if you have had Covid, you can pop positive for a long time. 
Best thing to do is just stay away from that madness.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ArcticFox said:

These are Thais so they are covered.
The fat cats which create a pay-day for hospitals are foreigners who pop positive and then are forcefully incarcerated into a private hospital.  You know?  You and me.  Which is why I'll avoid testing like the plague or being in a situation where I may be exposed to testing.
Even if you have had Covid, you can pop positive for a long time. 
Best thing to do is just stay away from that madness.

100% agree... it's a punishment if you tested positive or if they say that you are positive.

21 hours ago, it is what it is said:

a friend just told me if you have covid in denmark you can stay in a covid hotel pid for by the government. now there's an initiative that would support tourism

Yeah that is possible if you live here in Copenhagen and can't isolate at your own home.

Hotel and food are free, but you can only go there if you have mild or no symptoms.

I haven't checked if other cities offer it too.

The City of Copenhagen offers a voluntary isolation stay for citizens infected with COVID-19, who cannot isolate themselves at home.

Tourist or temporarily in Denmark. You may be offered an isolation stay.

Video:

https://www.video.kk.dk/secret/68566646/0bad1656c43250ba7f6fb2ea9e274633

Edited by Virt

I know several foreigners in Chiang Mai who tested positive at private hospitals within the past few days and have mild symptoms.  They all were told to go home and self-isolate for 10 days and take another ATK test.  At home testing is OK.  

No interest from the hospitals in admitting them, so it's false that hospitals want to make money from this current surge.  They want to save their capacity for those who are truly sick.