Test & Go : I see no mention of any deadline nor a requirement for quarantine after one night

Mitkof Island

Stop panicking. 
TP is valid indefinitely. You can extend it by sending email to MFA. Most probably unlimited times, if you give good reason, attach documents. 
you dont need additional booking or any other action. 

testing positive in thailand means up to 2 weeks hospitalisation or asymptomatic in hospitel. 
you have already know that because its a rule in thailand for ever. 

but you get recovery certificate which allows travel when positive. 

Edited by internationalism

On 1/8/2022 at 6:31 AM, Karlo said:

OMG I cannot believe reading this….. a number of members have posted updates from several Royal Thai  Embassy sites that Test&Go entry for those visitors with approved QR codes is still possible. Why so many mixed messages. Is it abysmal government communication, combined with inept reporting that’s the heart of the problem.

You have a bunch of soldiers running the country who have no more intelligence than the average Somchai or Lek. So no surprises there.

It’s a relief to see as reported by Richard Burrows, there are no restrictions for approved Thai Pass with QR code. My only  concern now is the 48 hr preflight PCR required when transiting at Dubai, so I am doing daily lateral flow tests and being extra careful when out and about. 

Edited by Karlo
  • Like 1