Covid insurance and other

Good morning

1. Where can I buy the cheapest covid insurance only usd 50000 on line coverage 68 days . Im 66 yrs old staying in pattaya.

2. I will return to thailand with a one way Ticket in August 22 and covid insurance axa coverage for 4 months .my extension of stay renewal based on marriage to a thai is due on the 26.9.22. Is there any Problem with enterning thailand?

Msg

Roobaa01

Get pacific cross for 3mln for a year. It allows you deductible up to 300k to lower premiums. 
cancel it after 68! days, if you are really sure you are in good health and dont need travel internationally for family or emergency matters. 

Rules for insurance entry and for extensions  might change in the meantime, if pandemic is still raging

56 minutes ago, internationalism said:

Get pacific cross for 3mln for a year. It allows you deductible up to 300k to lower premiums. 

He does not need that insurance since he will be apply for a extension of stay based upon marriage.

41 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You only need covid/medical insurance that will cover $50,000 US of treatment.

It seems you already have the coverage required that you mentioned in number 2 of your post.

@ubonjoe

1. No I dont have a covid insurance now I need one for covid only for 68 days then I will leave the country and return on the 3rd of august 2022 having the captioned axa insurance from germany.

Wbr

Roobaa01

6 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

2. I will return to thailand with a one way Ticket in August 22 and covid insurance axa coverage for 4 months .my extension of stay renewal based on marriage to a thai is due on the 26.9.22. Is there any Problem with enterning thailand?

August 2022 is still FAR away.  Covid policy in Thailand changes by the week.  The CCSA's crystal ball is still very clouded at this moment.  Ask again in July 2022.  In the meantime, stay cool.